41

(for anyone who saw this earlier I'm fine lmao just a little weird 😂)

At seven o'clock I waited out on the front step for Josh, when he arrived I got in his car. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I replied quietly. "You look amazing." He said. "Thanks." I said with a small smile.

He returned it and shifted gears. "So where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He said glancing at me. "You and your surprises." I said. He smiled.

After a half hour drive we park in front of a restaurant, a very expensive restaurant. I look over at him. "How are you going to pay for this?" I asked. "Don't worry about it." He said.

"Josh." I said wearily. "It's fine I promise." He said. I sighed but nodded and we headed inside. Josh spoke to a worker and then we were directed to a table.

I picked up a menu and scanned through a few items. "Are you sure you can pay for this?" I asked. He nodded. I gave him an uncertain look, he only smiled.

We order our food and ate, Josh paid, with cash, that I have no idea how he got. After dinner we got back in his car and drove around for a bit before he parked.

"What are we doing now?" I asked. He shrugs and stares out the window. "Josh." I whisper. He looked at me. I don't speak, we just stare at each other for a while before he gently takes my hand into his.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, placing a soft kiss to the back of my hand. "I honestly don't know what I was thinking, and the last few days of you hating me and ignoring me has really put things into perspective for me." He said.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. "I love you... Alot.. and I really mean it when I say that. You mean so much to me and I went and ruined everything.. I don't even know why I did it." He said.

He sighed. "We talked about this before, we spent a while day talking about it but I still don't feel like a deserve you and it's a stupid excuse.. I'm stupid, everything I do is stupid... Except me being with you. That's the thing that makes the most sense... I hope you can forgive me for my actions." He said.

I was quiet, just staring down at our hands as he gently caressed the back on mine with his thumb. "It's okay if you don't.. I understand." He said. I was still silent, moving my hand higher up on his arm. He watched.

I looked up at him, staring at him for a few seconds before pulling him close by his arm and smashing our lips together. He gasped slightly but smiled into the kiss after a few seconds, his free hand making it's way up to cup my jaw.

I pulled back a bit, my eyes still shut. "we're okay." I whisper. "We are?" He asked hopefully. I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled. "God I love you so much. I really don't deserve you holy fuck. Wow. What? Why? How? How did I get so lucky? Jeez you're so fucking amazing wow." He rambled.

"Just shut up." I laughed, kissing him again. He smiled and kissed back. We spent another hour or two together before he took me home.

I got out of the car and he said goodbye. I rolled my eyes and walked around to the driver's side. I opened the door and took the keys out, grabbing his arm and dragging him inside.

My dad seen us as we tried to sneak upstairs and raised a questioning eyebrow. "We're okay dad." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay.. but I swear Josh I'll beat the shit out of you if it ever happens again.. understand?" He asked.

Josh nodded frantically. "Yes sir." He said. My dad smiled. "Good." He said. I smiled at my dad and he sent me a wink before me and Josh went to my room.

We got ready for bed and laid down. "Hey uh.. I'm sorry i kept pushing you away when you tried to do stuff before.. I know it was probably confusing and stuff cause I usually don't but.. I don't know.. just.. I just.." I sighed. "I don't know.. I've been really insecure lately I guess." I finally said.

Josh frowned. "Insecure? About what?" He asked. "I don't know.. just the way I look and stuff... Like my cheeks and tummy and thighs are kinda chubby and gross and I don't have any muscles or anything.. I don't know." I mumbled. He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up. "what're you doing?" I asked as he pulled the blankets off me.

He only shushed me. I rolled onto my back as he crawled over me. He pecked my lips then both my cheeks. "Adorable." He whispered moving down to my chest and kissing there a few times.

"Perfect." He continued to whisper, kissing down to my stomach. "Beautiful." He mumbled, kissing down to my thighs. "Amazing." He marvled.

He moved back up to be face to face with me. "There's nothing wrong with how you look. Not. A. Thing. You're the most stunning boy I've ever laid eyes on." He said. I flushed red and looked away.

"You're jus' saying that." I mumbled. "I'm saying it cause it's true." he said, looking one hundred percent serious. He kissed me again. "I love you and everything about you." He spoke against my lips.

"I love you too." I whispered, pulling him down and cuddling into his side. "You're perfect." He whispered, pressing two kisses to my forehead before hugging me tightly. I fell asleep feeling perfectly content and loved.

(Fuckingbdhskshshsm what? Wowowosososo. That goes for everyone btwwww, you're all fucking perfect just the way you are Jsjsjsbsbsksgsn no ifs and or buts you're beautiful accept it. Kayy byee❤✌)