32

Things are good. I'm living back at home, me and my dad are on good terms, me and Josh's relationship is doing really good, I've been going to school regularly, everything is perfect.

The weather had started to warm up and my dad had gotten the pool filled. I've been in a few times already but today my family was gone out to my brothers basketball game, which I decided not to go to so I could spend time with Josh.

Naturally since there's no one home and since the pool is open we went skinny dipping. Yep. Me and Josh were splashing around and goofing off together. I swam over to him, smiling.

He smiled as well and grabbed my hips pulling me closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he leaned back against the side of the pool. "Josh?" I asked. He hummed.

"Fuck me." I said, smiling. "Right here?" He asked. "Right here." I confirmed. He smirked "now why should I do that?" He asked. "Uh Because I told you to? The fuck?" I asked. He laughed.

"You gotta ask baby. Ask nicely." He said I rolled my eyes and dropped my hand down to started jacking him off. "Oh daddy, daddy please fuck me please. Need you so bad daddy." I said, overdramatically. He shook his head playfully and kissed me. I smiled, moving my arms to drape over his shoulders.

He flipped us around, pinning me to the pool wall and gripping my hips. "Want prep?" He asked. "I swear to God Josh just fuck me." I said. He chuckled and lined himself up, pushing in slowly.

I moaned. "Shh baby you have neighbors." He whispered, thrusting in slowly. "Oh yes daddy more, faster!" I moaned loudly, just because he told me to be quiet.

"Youre such a brat." he said. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. He thrusted up harder causing me to moan. He smirked and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was moaning obscenely loud, gripping onto Josh's shoulders harshly. One of his hands was jacking me off in time with his thrusts and the other was holding me up while his mouth attacked my neck, leaving love bites everywhere.

I was so close, so, so close when suddenly we heard a bunch if car doors shut. Josh immediately stopped, the both of us panting. I whined. "Josh plea-"he covered my mouth with his hand.

I seen my dad open the patio door and step out onto the step. "Fuck." I breathed burying my face in Joshs neck to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Hey guys, Zacks game was cancelled but we're going out for ice cream if you want to come." My dad said. Josh slowly pulled out before slowly pushing back in as trying to go as unnoticed as possible. "Stop it." I whispered causing him to Chuckle softly.

"N-no we're good dad." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I could go for ice cream." Josh said. "Yeah and how the fuck do you expect us to get out of the fucking water right now?" I whispered in his ear.

"Like this." he said, going to carry me over to the stairs. "Don't you fucking dare." I said, gripping onto him tightly. He chuckled and stopped.

"So what's the answer?" My dad asked. "No." I replied. "But I want ice cream." Josh pouted. "No." I said. "Bu-"_"no." I said again. "Okay well see you guys later." My dad said before leaving. I let out a breath when I heard the car leaving the driveway again.

Josh got out then, laying me on the step and finishing us both off. Then we dried off and got dressed. "I still want ice cream." He said as we walked back inside. "Fine." I groaned, grabbing my keys.

We ran into my family at the ice cream parlor. "Thought you guys didnt want any." My dad said. "Changed our minds." I shrugged.

(Someone please let me cuddle you, buy you things and shower you in love cause I have alot of it but no one to give it to.. man I'm lonely)