Meet Y/N!

Meet Y/N. An adorable, sweet, shy, 6 year old girl. She lives in a small house in Seoul with her parents and older sister, Sun-hee. It was after her birthday that thing's began to go downhill. While at school, her teacher pulled her aside to talk. It was that day that she went home early, balling her eyes out.

Her teacher had informed her that her parents had gotten into a car accident. They didn't make it.

Her sister comforted her that night, and the next... and the next. After a couple of days her sister began to have it all sink in. She'd been alone for the whole day while Y/N had gone to school.

Y/N walked home alone that day. As she opened the door to her house, she right away noticed the empty bottles that stood on the livingroom table. They were accompanied by Sun-hee's sleeping form on the couch. Y/N was confused, but didn't dare question it (or wake her up).

She waited. Then she waited some more. Sun-hee didn't wake up. She was indeed breathing, but no matter how hard Y/N shook her she wouldn't budge. Y/N began to get nervous. Scared.

As panic flared in her chest she rushed out the front door and down the dark street, hoping to find some help.

And that leads us to where our story begins~

A/N;

Hello! I hope this wasn't too depressing? Also.. sorry about the writing in this part. It's bad i know.. but i will definately get better at the writing the further i go!