Namjoon's Paradise *BONUS CHAPTER*

A/N; so uh.. my friend irl told me to do this. She's not a fan of kpop, she really really likes country and stuff like pink floyd (which I do to because she made me realise they're amazing). Anyway! I talk to her about these books and then she got mad at me for writing an upsetting ending. It was a friendly type of mad though so it's okay. Anyway. She wants me to make your hearts melt so here we go. I hope no one here doesn't like dogs...

(This is in Namjoon's perspective. First person)

Dark.

It's so dark.

Where am I?

Am I dead?

...

...

I remember a loud noise, then a lot of pain following soon after.

That's right...

I was shot...

This doesn't seem like heaven i'm just...

Floating..

I was enveloped in a blanket of pitch black. I could move, but I wasn't getting anywhere. I think I was falling, but it was more like floating. Though I could feel the faintest bit of wind rushing up.

A bright light had caught my vision. I was wondering what it was, and in my daze failed to realise that it was getting closer as I fell towards it.

With sudden realisation, I was flailing my arms, desperately trying to stop my descent.

I soon came to realise that I wasn't going to stop my descent any time soon.

The light was getting closer.

I clenched my eyes closed tight, waiting to feel pain, or anything for that matter.

Nothing.

I felt nothing. Nothing had changed.

I opened my eyes, only to be blinded by the harsh white light. Moving my hands in front of my eyes, I willed myself to adjust to the lighting.

I was in a room. Everything was a blank white. The room was completely empty.

And that's when I heard it.

It was small, and it only happened for a second, but soon the sound multiplied.

It originated from somewhere behind me, but I was still in a confused daze.

Was that... barking?

I turned my head, soon followed by my body, to face the direction of the noise.

I was shocked.

Utterly shocked.

Oh..

My..

God..

There's so many-

And then they attacked.

They moved at a speed unknown to man as they launched themselves at me, causing me to fall backwards.

I couldn't help the huge grin that spread across my face as I heard their excited barks and felt their affectionate licks.

I was being bombarded by at least 20 puppies. There was so many that I didn't even bother to try and count them.

"Your so fucking adorable!" I screamed.

And I just layed there, being attacked by the adorable furry creatures of all different breeds.

Eventually, I couldn't handle the overwhelming sense of cuteness, and decided to sit up.

Little luck that did me...

As soon as I sat up a shocked expression made it's way to my face.

There was so many more than there was originally.

Oh, and I wasn't in that white room anymore. I was in a huge field.

I let out a small laugh.

Am I happy..?

But..

I'm dead.. how could I be happy?

The boys are probably devastated..

How can I be so happy knowing they're so sad?

And what about Y/N..?

I should have done something different...

I got myself killed..

I'm sorry..

As if the furry creatures could sense my thoughts, they began tugging at the cloth of my shirt. I think they wanted to play.

I smiled a bit as I pet them. Well.. not all of them. There were too many. But I'd find a way sooner or later....

Eventually, I had forgotten my worries. My stress left my body almost like water leaving a faucet.

I felt completely and utterly at peace.

And I was happy.

I was happy...

...

...

...

I am happy.

...

A/N; anyway.. was that cute? I dunno..