Chapter 25

As the group of boys and their injured girl drove to the hospital, Shownu still lay in the alleyway.

He was perfectly awake, despite him getting closer and closer to running out of blood to lose.

Using the strength he had left, he grabbed the phone kept in his pocket. Opening up his messages, he was able to type one last message to a close group of friends.

Shownu: Hospital. Little girl, 6 years. With Bangtan. Kill on sight.

Then, he drew his final breath, dropping the phone he held close.

Shownu was no more.

At the hospital, the boys rushingly took Y/N inside, yelling for a doctor.

A tall doctor-looking man came rushing into the room with a gurney. The boys put Y/N on the gurney and watched as the doctor rolled her off.

In all the panic, the boys almost forgot to cover themselves.

If the public got a good look at their faces, all together in one room, no doubt they would realise who they were.

They quickly put their hoods on.

Jin looked around at the boys.

"Where's Hoseok?" He spoke quietly.

Namjoon looked towards Jin and shook his head.

"At the house. He was busy talking to someone, I don't know who though." Namjoon clenched his fist, hoping no one saw through his lie.

At the house, Hoseok sat alone in Namjoon's office. He had bandages wrapped around his waist. Every movement sent pain jolting through his body.

Being alone gave him a lot of time to think.

He didn't want the others to get hurt, emotionally or physically.

He had to tell them the truth. They had to know Namjoon's true self.

He had to save them.