Chapter 7

Y/N sat silently in her room, staring at the floor. Jungkook had called her into the livingroom not to long ago, but considering he scares her she didn't budge.

Heavy, almost angry sounding, footsteps echoed in the hall. The door swung open, causing the paint on the wall to chip from where the door collided. Standing in the doorway was Jungkook, and boy did he look angry.

Y/N edged backwards as Jungkook advanced.

"I thought I told you to come into the livingroom.?" His voice was stern, but it was easy to tell how annoyed he was.

Y/N gulped and turned her head away from him, but it didn't help the situation.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you!" He yelled, walking over to Y/N.

She felt Jungkook's grip on her arm and yelped at the tightness of the hold. Her eyes instantly went up to meet his, "You're hurting me.." she said in a whisper.

Jungkook stood there, staring into her eyes for what felt like forever. He sighed, then let go. "Come into the livingroom. Don't make me ask you again."

Jungkook began to walk out of the room and, out of fear, Y/N followed.

Y/N made it to the livingroom and sat on one of the couches. Jungkook was sitting on a chair beside her already. This made her uncomfortable, so she shifted away from him.

Jungkook was staring down at his phone, wearing a poker face. Y/N looked up at him again, gulping. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Looking at my phone." His reply was short, his muscles tense. Y/N nodded, even though he couldn't see.

"What do you do?"

"What?"

"Jin helps people, what do you do?" At this point Y/N's curiosity was growing. Jungkook looked up from his phone, staring Y/N dead in the eyes.

"I kill people."

Y/N's mood shifted quickly and she shrank back into her seat, staring down at her lap.

Jungkook's eyebrow raised, "Why are you asking so many questions?"

She looked back up.

"Because you're scary... mummy says that if you get to know about the good parts of scary people, they won't scare you anymore.."

Jungkook was silent for a while before he spoke up, his voice surprisingly soft. "You must miss your mum huh?"

It was Y/N's turn to stiffen her muscles. Her eyes watered. "She's dead."

It was at that moment that the front door open, and the boys walked in, Jin first.

Jin smiled wide when he saw Y/N. "Y/N! We're back!"

Y/N looked up as a tear rolled down her cheek. She got up, a small sob escaping her lips. She ran past the boys and into her room, slamming the door surprisingly loud behind her.

Jin's eyes were wide in shock as he watched the scene play out. His head snapped in Jungkook's direction. "What the hell did you say to her!?" He growled.

The boys looked at Jin in shock. He was usually protective, but never this much.

Jungkook lowered his gaze before getting up and walking in the direction of his own room. Jin, of course, followed.

Taehyung waited until no one was paying attention, before slipping out into the hall and making his way to Y/N's room.

He pressed his ear to the door, hearing the little girl's sobs. He frowned and slowly opened the door.

Once inside the room, he looked around for Y/N. There she lay, on the bed under all the blankets. Her head burried under the pillow.

Taehyung's heart sunk. He walked over and gently sat beside Y/N on the bed.

"Hey..." he said softly, but no reply came.

"Y/N? Can you look at me..?"

No reply.

"It's alright.. i'm not going to hurt you.."

No reply.

"Fine then.. i'll leave you alone for now.." Taehyung stood up but quickly felt a tiny grip on his arm.

"D-don't!" Y/N looked up at him, her eyes red from crying and her face stained with tears. She hugged his arm.

Just then, a small knock came from the open door. Jungkook stood in the doorway, frowning at the scene.

Y/N looked up, let out a tiny scream, and hid behind Taehyung. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook.

"Get out." He ordered. "Your scaring her."

Jungkook huffed. "Jin got mad, went all psycho." He took a step forward. "Yo, kid. I guess i'm sorry?" He went to reach out to her, but Y/N gasped and ran past him, out into the hall.

She ran down the hall into a part of the house she has never been in before. She ran into a room with no one in it, and sat in the corner, shaking.

A/N;

Sooo apparently this book is over 200 reads now. Thank you for reading this book! I appreciate it!