Chapter 24

Bang.

Bang.

The man holding Y/N dropped his gun and fell to the ground. Blood seeped through the back of his shirt, where a single bullet hole lays embedded in his skin.

Jungkook stood shocked, staring at the cause of the shooter's dying state.

Jin stood behind the shooter and Y/N, holding a gun with his shaking hand. His body trembled and his eyes were wide. He looked down at the gun in his hand with shock. He's never shot a gun before.

Just then, the other boys came runninh into the alley. Namjoon was the first to see the dying man.

"Shownu..." he whispered.

Yoongi was the next to see the scene. His hands were in tight fists.

For the first time since the gunshots, everyone focused on Y/N.

The girl was stumbling. It seemed as though she couldn't stand properly. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open in a silent scream. She fell to the ground and cried out in pain.

Jungkook gasped.

"Her shoulder."

He stared at the girls bloody shoulder.

Yoongi stared at her then looked towards shownu. He growled. "You bastard!!" He launched at the dying man, punching him while he's on the ground.

Jungkook and Namjoon went to stop Yoongi while Taehyung and Jimin ran to Y/N. There was so much blood. Too much.

Taehyung looked up at Jin.

"JIN. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! SHE'S DYING." He screamed.

That seemed to snap Jin out of his shock because he dropped the gun and ran over to Y/N.

He knelt down and pressed his hand down on the wound, hoping to stop the bleeding.

Y/N gasped in pain and looked at Taehyung. "I-I'm d-dying?" She sobbed.

Taehyung frowned, realising what he had said. He went to speak but Jin beat him to it.

"No. Y/N you're not dying. I promise."

Jin turned to Namjoon.

"We have to get her to a hospital. I can't treat her in this alley and the hospital is closer than the house."

Y/N shook her head. "N-o! I d-dont want to go to the hospital!" She began to hyperventilate.

Jin tried to calm her down but nothing was working.

Yoongi was finally done assulting Shownu angrily. He rushed to kneel beside the hurt girl. He grabbed both of Y/N's hands and looked her in the eyes.

"Y/N, we're going to play a game alright?" Yoongi gave the girl the best smile he could muster.

Y/N nodded, despite her escaping cries.

"Awesome... okay, so we're going to play I spy. Do you know how to play?"

Y/N nodded again, and she was relaxing. Jin and Taehyung both picked her up, trying to keep her as comfortable as possible while they walked to Namjoon's car.

Yoongi followed them the whole way. "I spy... something that is dark green and tall."

Y/N weakly smiled despite the intense pain she was feeling.

"A.... a t-tree!"

Yoongi grinned, "Yes! It was a tree."

"Alright Y/N, now it's your turn."

Y/N nodded.

"I spy...-" she furrowed her eyebrows. "I-I spy..."

Silence.

Yoongi looked at Y/N to see her breathing shallow and her eyes closed.

"J-Jin!?"

"I see her Yoongi. We have to get her to the hospital NOW."

They all got into Namjoon's car as Namjoon raced off to the hospital.

They all completely forgot about the man with a gun they left behind.