Chapter 33

before I write anything else, I'm writing this chapter on my computer so if it looks kind of odd, that might be the reason. Alright. Read on!

!BE PREPARED!

Jungkook was silent as he laid on the floor, clutching his shoulder with a pained expression. After I.M. had shot Jungkook, Jin immediately rushed to his side. Jin muttered to Jungkook about how he was acting stupid and how he worried everyone. Jin did the best he could to stop the bleeding, but considering they were in a cafeteria he couldn't do anything more than that.

Everyone in the cafeteria could tell the two armed men were on edge, and that caused everyone's movements to be very minimal. They understood that the slightest movement could be taken the wrong way and they could be shot for it. So, for a while, everything stayed silent.

Until Yoongi and Hoseok appeared. The sound of clinking metal came first, as a small sphere got thrown into the room. It startled Jooheon. 

"A-a bo-!"

tchhhhhhhh

Mist started spewing from the sphere, and that's when everyone realised it was a smoke bomb. Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin all crawled back, away from the growing fog. Gunshots began to rapidly fire and the four got nervous when they suddenly ceased. What had happened?

They waited, anticipating for the smoke to clear. Jimin was the first to see the two very familiar figures through the smog.

"It's Hoseok and Yoongi!" He let out a sigh of relief, and the other three seemed to visibly relax as well.

Yoongi turned in their direction, the direction that Hoseok was already facing, and walked towards them. "Is everyone okay?" his voice was demanding, but held concern.

Jin stood.

"I'm glad you guys got here. Jungkook got shot in the left shoulder. I stopped the bleeding but couldn't do anything more because of lack of materials."

Yoongi nodded, walking past Jin to go check up on Jungkook himself.

Hoseok looked around the room, his expression one of pure worry. 

"Jin. Where is Namjoon." His question came out as more of a demand then a question.

Jin was surprised at the boys behaviour. He walked towards Hoseok.

"With Y/N, why?" It didn't help Jin calm his nerves when Hoseok's face distorted in panic. Without a word, Hoseok turned tail with a sprint in the direction of Y/N's room, his gun gripped tightly in his hand.

Jin turned to Yoongi quickly. 

"Yoongi. What's so bad about Namjoon being with Y/N?" Jin's voice raised with worry as Yoongi snapped his gaze towards him with wide eyes.

Yoongi stood up in front of the four boys, a serious expression plastered on his face.

"It was Namjoon. Everything has been Namjoon. He beat up Hoseok and called Shownu to get Y/N. He's the reason she got shot, and this whole hospital shooting happened. He wants her gone. We have to get to her before he does anything stupid." with that said, Yoongi sprinted off in the same direction as Hoseok.