Chapter 19

Hoseok sat in Namjoon's office with  Y/N. He sighed, tapping his fingers on the coffee table.

Y/N kept shifting, eventually standing up.

"Im bored.." she whined.

Hoseok looked up at her, then looked back down. "Then find something to do."

"Can we play a game?"

"No."

Y/N frowned. She was quiet for a while, before speaking again.

"Pleeeease?"

"No. No games." Hoseok huffed.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't play games."

Y/N was silent after that.

Time past, and eventually the two had been in the room for twenty minutes.

Hoseok groaned and stood up, mumbling to himself angrily.

Y/N looked up at him and slowly got up. She walked over cautiously and wrapped her arms around Hoseok. She hugged him tightly, and didn't let go when he tried to push her off.

"What are you doing!? Get off!"

Y/N shook her head.

"No. Mummy always said that if someone is upset a hug can make it better. Even if they don't want one."

Hoseok went to yell at the girl but stopped himself. She lost her parents. Her sister hasn't even filed reports about her.

Y/N reminds him of himself when he was a kid.

Hoseok tapped her shoulder. "Thank you, I feel better now."

Y/N slowly let go. She glanced around the room and her eyes landed on a stack of pillows next to a blanket. Her eyes basically sparkled. She looked at Hoseok.

"Can we build a fort?"

Hoseok smiled, feeling the few happy memories of childhood he had flood back.

"Yes!"