Chapter 29

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Namjoon's eyes widened as his phone rang. He had forgotten that it wasn't in his pocket. He put it on the bedside table before falling asleep with Y/N.

He slowly stood up. He couldn't just leave it ringing like that. He has no clue where the shooter, or shooters, are in the building. He doesn't want to draw them to Y/N's room.

Namjoon walked to the door and unlocked it.

He stepped out and quickly walked to his noisy phone. Even after seeing Jin was calling he cancelled the phone call . He couldn't risk talking too loud.

Footsteps.

Namjoon's eyes grew as loud footsteps were heard outside the room. The doorknob wiggled.

They'll find a way to open it, he won't have time to hide Y/N. He needes to think of something. And fast.

The bathroom wasn't in the line of sight from the door, so Namjoon positioned himself on his stomach behind the bed, so he can peek at the door from under the bed.

The doorknob didn't stop jiggling. He glanced at Y/N, she was keeping silent and he was glad.

The assult on the doorknob stopped. Sounds of metal on metal were heard.

Whoever was on the other side was picking the lock.

Namjoon held his breath. The lock on the door clicked.

With a low, long-lasting creak the door opened.

From where Namjoon was positioned, he could only see the person's feet.

The person at the door stepped into the room, and Namjoon's muscles tensed.

Yelling was heard from down the hall, causing the person to turn.

"I'm coming!" The person, that Namjoon now knew was male, yelled.

After seeing the male walk away from the door, he let out a sigh of relief.

Namjoon prayed that the boys were safe where they were.

A/N;

Double update because I love this book and I love you guys and I feel guilty about the things I'm planning for this. Sorry if there are spelling errors. I'm extremely tired right now.
I guess I'll sleep. Goodnight/goodmorning! 👋

Bangtan ~ Gang BTS + Child Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें