Chapter 32

"I said on your knees!" I.M. shouted at Jungkook.

He didn't listen as he took steps forward, ignoring the deadly glares coming from his friends.

"What are you doing in this hospital I.M.?" Jungkook asked with an eyebrow raised.

I.M. looked taken back, and he tightened his grip on the gun in front of him.

"I thought Bangtan and Monsta X had an alliance. What happened to that? Hm?" Jungkook kept walking foreward.

Jin hissed from his place on the floor.

"Stand down!"

Jooheon stepped away from his spot near the door and walked towards Jungkook. Once he was close enough he slammed the end of his gun to his temple.

"If you know what's good for you you'll listen to your friend." He stated darkly.

Jungkook was now on his knees, one hand on the side of his head because of the pain. He forced a smile onto his face and looked up at Jooheon.

"And if I don't? I'll take you down just like how I killed Shownu."

Jin's body was rigid. He watched Jungkook cautiously. What was he planning? What could they gain by him taking the responsibility of his actions?

Something inside of Jooheon snapped and he lunged at Jungkook, tossing his gun to the side.

The two boys wrestled on the ground, each one throwing punches and kicks at the other. Jungkook had finally pinned Jooheon, having his hands wrapped tightly around his neck.

He squeezed until he could hear the satisfying sounds of the one under him choking. His eyes held fire that hadn't been around in a long time.

"Jungkook!!" He heard someone yell at him before a deafening boom made it's way into his ears.

After the sound came the pain.

Jooheon was able to shove Jungkook off of him as Jungkook held his now bleeding shoulder.

He'd never been shot before, so this was a first. And though he'd never admit it.

He was terrified.

A/N

Hey uh... so I think the quality of my writing in chapters has really went downhill. I feel like the chapters of his book are just getting worse and worse  😅 so uhm.. what are your opinions on this?

Bangtan ~ Gang BTS + Child ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara