Chapter 5

The next morning, Jin had woken up remembering the promise he was meant to keep to a certain little girl. He rushed to get ready, then walked out of his room and towards Y/N's.

He made it to the door and, without knocking, opened it and stepped inside. He went to speak but when he looked up at the sight before him, no words could come out.

On the bed layed a sleeping Y/N, wrapped up protectively in Taehyung's arms.

Jin was shocked, to say the least. It's been years since he has seen anything close to what he's seeing right now. Taehyung has never, ever been like this. It warmed Jin's heart. He smiled like a proud parent and slowly made his way closer to the bed.

Y/N's tiny body was pressed into Taehyung's.

Taehyung opened his eyes and his eyes landed on Jin. His muscles stiffened and he quickly let go of Y/N, getting up from the bed.

Taehyung cleared his throat before speaking. "That was not what it looked like. The little brat had a nightmare and wouldn't stop whining." He huffed, forcing himself to have an angry expression.

Jin chuckled, patting his shoulder. "Sure sure, i believe you." He smirked.

Taehyung huffed again and rushed out of the room, all the while Jin stood there chuckling at him.

Y/N shifted in her sleep, drawing Jin's attention. He walked over and gently shook her shoulder. "Y/N.. it's time to wake up.. you have a big day ahead of you today.." he said softly, watching as Y/N's eyes opened.

"Okay.." she said in a whisper, still tired from just having woken up. Jin smiled and reached over, gently picking Y/N up.

"Today, me and some of the others are going out to do some business. So you're going to be left here with someone okay?"

Y/N nodded, completely unaware of what was about to happen.