Chapter 31

A/N:
Thank you for getting this book to over 10k reads! Love you guys! (Im also sorry for the torture i have been putting you through... oops..)

Yoongi and Hoseok had found their way into the hospital, but they had no clue where the boys were.

Hoseok kept his hand at his side, making sure to be ready to grab his gun if he'd need it.

Yoongi never left Hoseok's side. He had his gun placed firmly in his hand, and a little extra supplies attached to his belt.

Hoseok was the first to break the silence engulfing them.

"Yoongi... did Jin tell us where he was over the phone?" He whispered.

Yoongi shook his head.

"No, they didn't say anything about it."

Hoseok sighed.

Bang.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok jumped a bit, startled because of the gunshot. They turned towards eachother, making eye contact. They nodded, then both began in a sprint towards the origin of the shot.

Namjoon was now back in the bathroom, comforting a crying Y/N. He needed to find a way to make her stop, she was getting louder by the minute.

"Hey.. hey.. it's going to be alright.. It's going to be over soon.. I promise." Namjoon whispered softly.

Y/N nodded slowly.

Namjoon noticed she had stopped crying and he smiled.

What he didn't notice, however, was the person making their way back to Y/N's room from down the hall. Gun in hand.

Jungkook had just walked out of the kitchen, unaware of the two armed men in the room.

"Get on your knees!" One of them yelled, startling Jungkook.

Jungkook took a look at his surroundings, seeing his friends on their knees, eyeing him.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking back up at the men with the guns. Squinting at them, thoughts flashed through his head.

Is that I.M? And Jooheon?

Wait... why is MonstaX shooting up a hospital..?

He stood silently, flashbacks of the unfortunate meeting in the alleyway went through his mind. Namjoon said he was Shownu... he didn't look like Shownu.. but if it was....

Jungkook's eyes went wide.

They probably want revenge for killing one of their members.

Shit.