Chapter 17

Namjoon and Hoseok spent the rest of the day doing as much research as the could. They found many people out of the little details used to describe the "creepy man" but had narrowed it down to three.

A hitman by the name of Shownu,

A money-loving criminal named Suho,

And an assassin by the name of Xiumin.

Considering Namjoon couldn't find any logical reason on why someone would be out to kill Y/N, he crossed off the assassin.

Hoseok found evidence of Suho being in america, running from the cops, so he crossed off the criminal.

That left one person. Shownu.

"Who would have hired him..." Namjoon mumbled to himself. Hoseok was staring out of the office window.

"Uhh... Namjoon? You should come see this..." Hoseok kept his focus locked on the sight below him.

"Hoseok I'm sure whatever it is can wait. We need to figure this out.."

"No. Namjoon you really should come see this."

The tone of Hoseok's voice made Namjoon raise a brow. He turned towards him and walked to the window, moving the curtain aside to take a look. His mouth formed a line and his eyebrows furrowed. He had the perfect view of Jin, Jungkook, and Y/N playing outside in the yard.

But there was something off about the scene.

Something that didn't fit into the surroundings.

Namjoon dulled his senses and focused on his sight. He scanned the scene, over and over in his mind until it clicked.

The bushes.

They're moving too frequently. It's not even windy outside.

"Hoseok I think we found our hitman."

"Wait really? Let me see.!" Hoseok went to take another look out the window.

Namjoon stopped him, holding his shoulders with a firm grip.

"I need you to go retrieve Y/N for me. Bring her here and keep her here until I get back. Don't let anyone else in this room. She does not leave this room Hoseok. Understand?"

Hoseok looked up into Namjoon's burning gaze and nodded.

"Yes Namjoon."

A/N
Who else is watching the BBMAs tonight? So excited to see our boys perform, it's going to be amazing!