Chapter 9

It's been a few hours. Yoongi was asleep in his bed, and Y/N on a little blanket on the floor. It took a lot of convincing for Yoongi to make Jin leave, but eventually he did.

Yoongi began to stir at an unfamiliar sound next to him. He heard a sniff, and his eyes finally opened. He squinted, trying to let his eyes adjust to the dark.

Another sniff went off, and this time he could see where it came from. Yoongi watched as Y/N slept on the floor. Her little body was trembling and she had her arms wrapped around her. A weird feeling rose up in hid head, and he found himself sitting up.

Yoongi reached over and sleepily scooped up Y/N's body. He gently brought her close to him and layed back down in his bed. Y/N shifted, probably waking up, and Yoongi yawned.

He was confused on why he found himself caring for this little girl.

Y/N opened her eyes and glanced around before eventually focusing on Yoongi's face. "Is it morning yet..?" She let out a small yawn, causing Yoongi to smile.

"Not yet.."

Y/N nodded a little, sniffing again. "You're Yoongi?" She said in a small, sleepy voice.

Yoongi nodded, smiling. "Yeah, that's me.."

"Why am I here?"

Yoongi's breath hitched, then returned to normal. "Well, it's very hard to explain.. You wouldn't understand.." he said in the nicest way he could.

Y/N's little eyebrows furrowed before she let out another yawn. She closed her eyes. "It's scary here.. What if someone tries to hurt me..?"

Yoongi stopped for a second, then smiled a bit while hugging Y/N. "Then I'll be there to protect you, y'know, beat 'em up before they can get to you and all that shit." He mentally cursed at himself after swearing in front of the kid before him, but when Y/N let out a small giggle he relaxed.

And just like that they fell asleep, Y/N being warmed up by Yoongi's body heat, and Yoongi protectively hugging the kid he's come to adore.

A/N;

Woah this was kinda a bad chapter :/ but thank you for reading anyway! Also, I need some help, should the members have nicknames for Y/N, and if so, what would each one call her?