Chapter 3 - Friends

...It was now lunch time; Muskaan and Nikita were in the common room chilling out waiting for the others to come from their lessons. Riddhima was the first to meet the girls, she walked into the common room fuming and sat down on the comfy chair next to Nikita, they both looked at her curiously.

She threw her bag down onto the table and let out a load groan; "Uurrgghhh!"

Muskaan looked at her in concern; "What's wrong?"

Riddhima fumed; "Don't ask...it's been the worst day ever...I'm going to kill him!"

Nikita quizzed her; "Who...what happened?"

"That stupid idiot...first it was Math's...and now English...I can't stand him...uugghhh!!" she put her hands up to her head and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Are you even going to tell us what happened?" Muskaan asked.

Nikita urged her on; "Yeah go on...tell us..."

"That guy...who does he think he is?" Riddhima started up very angrily; "...Thinks he's the best...copies my work and takes all the credit...if I see him again...I'm going to pull his hair out..." she was very mad.

At the same time Rahul and Abhi walked towards the girls with Armaan; Riddhima was looking in her bag for her bottle of water.

Rahul called out to the girls; "Hey guys...hi babes..." he sat down next to Muskaan.

Muskaan smiled; "Hi..."

Riddhima said a quick, "Hi..." then took a sip of water while looking towards the boys but she choked on seeing Armaan with them.

Nikita and Muskaan were worried for her; "Ridz are you okay? What happened?"

Everyone was concerned for her; tapping her on the back and putting her hair out of her face allowing her to breathe.

Rahul put his hand onto her shoulder; "You okay?"

Riddhima ignored him and turned to Armaan; "Tum? Phir se?" (You...again?)

"What did I do?" Armaan asked innocently with a slight smile now that she was okay.

Everyone settled down and looked curiously from Riddhima to Armaan and back.

Riddhima fumed; "I don't ever want to talk to you..."

Armaan smiled sweetly; "But you were the one who started talking to me first..."

Riddhima pointed at him; "YOU!"

Armaan shook his head; "My name is Armaan...not you...how many times do I have to remind you?"

Riddhima turned away with him; "Argh...I wish I didn't have to put up with this..."

Rahul held his hand up between the both of them; "Guys...please calm down..."

"Yeah Riddhima...you haven't even recovered properly...take a deep breath..." Muskaan gave her the bottle of water.

Riddhima gave Armaan a dirty look while he smiled at her; she took a sip of water.

Rahul took this opportunity to introduce Armaan to the gang; "Armaan this is Muskaan...my girlfriend...and this is Nikita and I'm guessing you've met Riddhima already...and Muskaan, Niki this is Armaan...he's new to the school and most of his classes are the same as ours..."

"Oh no..." Riddhima groaned in annoyance.

Muskaan smiled; "Hey Armaan..."

Nikita said a quick "Hi..."