Chapter 31 - Abhi vs Nikita

...On the way to their I.T class Rahul and Abhi walked ahead leaving the girls behind; they sighed in relief once Suman had walked away.

"Finally...her voice!" Muskaan moaned silently to the girls so that Abhi couldn't hear; "...It just drills into your ears....I can't stand it..."

Nikita frowned; "I know what you mean...it's so high pitched...I wonder how her family puts up with her..."

"Come on guys...it's not that bad..." Riddhima said.

"It's terrible Ridz...and you don't need to be nice now...she's not here..." Nikita continued.

Muskaan nodded as they made their way into their class and settled down; "She's right Ridz..."

"But I mean..."

"She's just so annoying...I can't understand how he can stay with someone so ugly and irritating..." Nikita cut off Riddhima mid sentence.

"Oi you...just because you can't find yourself a boyfriend it don't mean that you can go around insulting others...and for your information...she's more beautiful than you and at least has the brains..." Abhi rounded on her.

Nikita turned to him angrily; "I wasn't talking to you...so mind your business..."

"You were talking about me...so it's my business and now that we're on it...no one wants you as a girlfriend...that's why you're still single...you have no class...no looks...no brains...so before you talk about others...look at yourself..." Abhi yelled back at her.

"How dare you...?" Nikita stood up and fumed; "...You have no right to talk about me like that..."

"Guys calm down..." Rahul started while the girls were in shock to say anything.

Abhi was now also standing; "I have every right to say what I want...and you know it hurts because it's the truth..."

"It's not..." she yelled in his face; "...and I'd rather be single all my life than have someone like Su...just for the sake of being desperate!"

"Shut Up!" Abhi shouted back at her just at the same moment their I.T teacher walked into the room.

"What is going on here?" he called loudly for them to settle down.

Abhi moved forward so that only she could hear his whisper; "I'll see to you later...this isn't over..." he threatened.

"Like I'm scared of you...you're only saying that so you can have your girl as backup...darpok!" (Coward) Nikita spat back before she went back to her seat leaving him standing there.

"Niki...what was that all about?" Riddhima asked putting her hand on Nikita's shoulder gently; "...Are you okay?"

Nikita shook her head and sighed; "I'm fine Ridz...thanks..."

Muskaan took a deep breath; "Woah Niks...I've not seen you like that in ages...you must really hate her voice..." she giggled.

Nikita smirked and they all got down to work. After two hours of continuous I.T they all made their way to the common room; Nikita blanking out Abhi who was complaining to Rahul about how rude she was until they reached there and Abhi had Suman by his side.

They were sitting on the comfy chairs trying to relax but Abhi had his revenge on his mind and he continued to taunt Nikita about not having a boyfriend while Suman laughed and jeered along with him.

"You know what babes...she once proposed to an older student and he didn't even look at her..." Abhi told Suman who let out her high pitched laugh yet again.