Chapter 9 - Engagement

Hey everyone...I just felt like writing this message...I am slightly disappointed with the amount of views and comments I am receiving for this story as I have put a lot of time and effort into it...I would really like to read comments from silent readers and for you all to please share this story with others as much as you can...

I would also like to thank the following readers for your comments on my other stories and for continuing to do so with Safar...I really do appreciate it and a lot of your comments bring a smile to my face...I look forward to reading your comments every time I publish a new chapter...thank you all...

miniibhatt_off

Divyanshi31

Alia_BollywoodFan

BollywoodBae4Varia

_______________

Thank you

humayra_Anjie

for the amazing cover...absolutely love it

_______________

NOTE: There will be no update next week...

_______________

The Engagement

...Anjali and Riddhima had gone window shopping that night but the next day Riddhima had taken the day off as she only had one lesson and both sisters had spent the day out shopping for the engagement.

They had bought two beautiful lenghas; Anjali chose a hot pink colour while Riddhima chose a red and green with lots of matching jewelry and accessories. Riddhima had started to design Anjali's wedding outfit which everyone praised a lot and Anjali sent it off to be made and prayed for it to be made on time...

...The same weekend was Atul and Anjali's engagement party at the Gupta house; it was a very small afternoon function with only fifty guests. They had only invited very close friends and family of the Guptas and neighbours because the Malik family had recently came to the city they hadn't invited anyone from their side at such short notice.

Just before the guests arrived Anjali was up in her room getting dressed with the help of her best friend Sapna, Nishi; her cousin who had recently got married, Natasha and a close friend who was also a professional beautician Shilpa...

...While Riddhima; was fully ready and busy chasing her annoying cousin around the garden where the function was going to be held.

"I can't...hahaha....can't believe this..." Radha laughed non-stop dodging Riddhima's fists as she ran around the chairs; "...I just can't believe this...this is tooooo funny..." she continued laughing.

"Shut up Radha...it's not funny...!" Riddhima yelled at her.

She had been running after Radha for the past ten minutes as she continued to tease her but Riddhima was getting frustrated and did not want to mess up her hair and outfit; she finally gave up and sat down on a chair slightly out of breath.