Chapter 14 - Vivik

...It was the first day back at school and no one was really looking forward to it as they had so much fun during the half term that coming back to school seemed very boring to the gang. Riddhima decided to walk to school that day, she had lots on her mind, and when she did she preferred walking...just walking and letting the thoughts run and slide through her mind. Sometime she would smile at a thought or sometimes she would pull a puzzled look if she was confused which made passersby look at her weirdly.

Today she wanted to walk to school with Muskaan, like the old times; before Anjali got her driving license Riddhima use to leave home early and walked to Muskaan's house so that the two best friends could walk to school together and have a nice discussion about the day before or an exciting event that was coming up.

Both girls walked up the long road to their school talking about the past week, how everyone looked, the games and pranks they played and the boys. While they were in a deep conversation about the boys a car pulled up next to them on the kerb; it was a very attractive black Golf. The car window rolled down and Armaan was sitting there with Rahul in the passenger seat.

"Lift?" Armaan said with a smile.

Muskaan was surprised; "Wow Armaan...nice car!"

"Thanks...jump in..."

Both girls got in; Riddhima not so keen on his driven but sat down anyway.

Rahul smiled from the front; "Hey girls!"

"Hi Rahul..." Muskaan answered.

Riddhima replied; "Hi..." then she looked at Armaan; "...yo Mr. Akro who trusted you with a car?"

"Haha....very funny..." he said sarcastically; "...I passed on my first test...dad gifted me the car before we got here...I wasn't sure if to drive to school before...but I hate public transport..."

"It's really nice..." Muskaan complemented.

Armaan smiled; "Thanks Muskaan..." he looked at Riddhima through the mirror but she was looking out of the window.

Rahul sighed; "I need to start learning to drive man..."

"You've been saying that for ages..." Riddhima told him.

Rahul sighed again; "Yeah I know...but I just don't find the time...been so busy with school..."

They had reached the school and after Armaan had parked the car outside of the premises Rahul and Muskaan walked in front holding hands and Armaan and Riddhima were left to walk on their own at the back. They walked into the building and made their way into the class and settled down waiting for the teacher and the other students to turn up; Abhi walked in all moody, sat down and laid his head onto the table.

Armaan raised his eyebrow; "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing yaar..." Abhi said sleepy.

Rahul grinned; "Yeah right...we can see that..."

"Kya yaar (What man) ...let me sleep!" Abhi was annoyed.

"Sleep? Yahan?" (Here?) Muskaan asked.

Abhi turned his head away from them; "Guys please...I'm so use to sleeping till eleven...and now I have to wake up at seven..."

Riddhima giggled; "So...go to sleep early..."

Abhi moaned; "Let me sleep please..."

Muskaan grinned; "Go on..."

They all laughed at him and carried on their conversation as Nikita turned up very hyper and happy; "Hi guys!"

Muskaan and Riddhima answered together; "Hey Niki..." while Armaan and Rahul said "Hi..."