Moving Day

So this is where I've gotten to in my life. Moving from my favorite city in the USA to the middle of nowhere in Tennessee.

I loved our old apartment, we lived on Broadway! Doesn't matter now. Now we have a huge house in the countryside. We have horses as well. My horse's name is Pepperoni. Childish I know but he is family now. My Mom has a horse as well.

When we got to the house I immediately decided to explore. I'm just that kind of girl. Adventurous.

My mom told me we were sharing land with some people on the other side of two acres. Which I guess is cool but I haven't seen them yet.

"Ronnie!" My mother yelled. I was about to walk to the stables when she called me. "Yea Mom?" I responded as she found me.

"I'm heading into town. We need a couple of things from there purely to survive." She chuckled, "I need you to look after the house. I'm taking your brother and sister with me. I'll be back in a couple hours." She explained.

I have a baby brother and a baby sister named Lizzy and Spencer. They're twins. I love them with all my heart. They're two years old, full of life, full of energy.

"I need you to feed the horses then introduce yourself to the neighbors." She continued

"Can you really call them neighbors? They live half a mile away." I pointed out.

"Ronnie just ride out there. I'm sure they're very nice people" she said, giving me a look. "Alright. Fine. You got it Mom. I'll go there and come straight back. Maybe I'll bring Tony along" I said with a smile.

I made Tony from a light bulb, the motherboard from my old phone, and a few other parts. He's my best friend. He likes to follow me wherever I go.

"Just don't lose him please" Mom said, grabbing her bag. She hugged me tightly then headed to the car. The twins were already in there.

I waved to them as they drove down the driveway then walked to the stables. When I got there I immediately went to my horse.

Pepperoni was a dark brown color. He had a white diamond on his muzzle and white socks above his hooves.

I'd already become largely acquainted with him. I put his saddle on him and his reins. Then got on his back. He neighed affectionately.

I rode out of the stable and toward the pasture. Pepperoni started to canter through the field. Toward the direction I had guessed that the neighbors' house was in.

We were riding for a minute when I saw another horse in the pasture with a boy on his back. He was blonde and had a cowboy hat on. He seemed to notice me right away. He directed his horse toward me.

A/N:
Hey guys! This was the first chapter of my Travis×OC fanfic! This is set after Miley left Crowley Corn. I don't like her so let's say they broke up because of long distance.. a year or so before the story. Hope you enjoyed! Leave suggestions and constructive criticism please!

Love you all! <3