Stables and Fairy Tales

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to TheWinter_Soldier here's that update you asked for^^ I'm trying >-<

Ronnie's POV

Beep..
       Beep...
              Beep...

"God what the h*ll is that..?" I mumbled, my eyes were still closed. As I yawned tiredly.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked over at my nightstand to see my phone alarm going off. "Oh.." I reached over and shut it off.

"Why was that on.." I mumbled. After a good two minutes, my eyes widened "oh!!" I shot out of bed.

And immediately fell on my face. 'take a breath Ronnie' I thought. I had no idea why I was so nervous.

I stood up, yawned, and started getting dressed. I put on some shorts and my favorite red plaid flannel. Just because I like a guy, does not mean I'm going to dress up for him everyday. I have some dignity (A/N: unlike author-chan)

I yawned again as I brushed my red hair. I fluffed it a little and the curls fell in my eyes. I shrugged, grabbed the hat Travis had given to me, and walked out of my bedroom and outside.

I shaded my eyes as I looked up at the sun. Perfect day. Not a cloud to be seen.

'so quiet.. it's actually kinda nice.. nothing like the city.. nice to wake up on your own and not to your neighbors yelling at each other in french' I thought to myself.

I decided to grab some materials for when Travis came. I was excited to be rebuilding the stables. Mom would be happy that we have a nice place for the horses to stay.

And not a dump.

I went inside and grabbed my hammer then a cookie from the cookie jar. I held it in my mouth as I walked back outside and to the stable.

I tapped the wall gently with the hammer and almost instantly that piece of the wall fell. I nodded silently then went inside.

It took me a minute to get my mom's horse (feel free to give name suggestions) and Pepperoni from the stable. Neither of them were fans of moving. But hey, if I had to, they did.

It wasn't long before I heard the sound of Travis's truck rolling down our driveway. I smiled to myself as I took a bite of my cookie but continued to hold it in my mouth.

It was a good five minutes after I'd heard the truck that there had been silence. I had started to wonder where he was when I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I let out a muffled yelp in surprise and almost elbowed him in the ribs until I heard him chuckle.

"Scared Darling?" He mumbled in my ear in his very charming southern accent.

I blushed deeply

"Uh.. N-No.." I said softly. He chuckled and pulled away. I turned and looked up at him.

His smiled faded into a look of concern and he put the back of his hand to my forehead. "Are you alright Ronnie? Your face is red.." he said.

I nodded quickly and moved his hand "I'm fine. Never better. Now come on, let's get to work before this stable collapses on us" I said, walking away from him