At Last

A/N I'm just so bored

~Ronnie's POV~

It'd been a couple weeks since Jackson had come and gone. I politely asked him not to visit anymore. We weren't all that close in my eyes anyway.

Travis and I were working on the final touches of the stables. I was very proud of our work. It really paid off.

One day, we were applying the last coat of paint

I hummed softly as I painted and I looked over at Travis.

He had a look of concentration on his face as he painted. I dipped my brush in my paint and smirked a little.

I quietly walked over to him and poked his cheek with the paint brush. He looked at me in surprise.

I snickered a little. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes. Then he smirked. My eyes widened.

"Travis it was just a joke.." I said, backing up cautiously. With every step I took back, he took one toward me.

Travis grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him. Then he began tickling me. I burst into laughter.

He laughed as he tickled me. I fell to the ground but he was relentless.

He pinned me on the ground. He held my hands above my head with one hand and tickled my waist with the other one.

We both laughed happily as he stopped tickling me and rested his hand on my waist.

We looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Again we leaned in.

"I don't want to be interrupted again.." he mumbled as we inched closer to each other. I nodded a little in agreement

"And I want you to only be mine" he mumbled, causing me to blush more.

"You.. You do..?" I asked in barely a whisper as we got closer to one another.

He nodded as he moved his hand from above my head, to my cheek.

"Close your eyes" he whispered. I nodded and obeyed. He rubbed my cheek with the pad of his thumb gently.

"You're beautiful" he whispered before his lips met mine in a sweet and tender kiss.

It was perfect. Everything about it. My arms wrapped around his neck gently as he held onto my waist.

After what felt like a lifetime, we both reluctantly pulled away. My eyes fluttered open. I met his blue eyes and smiled happily.

"I've wanted to do that for the past two weeks.." he said with a smile.

"Makes two of us"

He chuckled and got off of me. He pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

"I really like you" he said in my ear. I grinned "I like you too"

He pulled away from me. "Let's finish this up"

I nodded and grabbed my paintbrush.

After another hour we finished painting. We stood a few feet away from the stables and looked up at it proudly.

"Awesome" I said with a grin. He nodded and took my hand. I looked up at him with a smile. He grinned back.

He turned to face me. "Hey Ronnie? How would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow? It'd be like an actual date..? I know a good diner in town' he asked, blushing.

I smiled "I'd love to"

A/N: whoo done for now chicas and chicos!