Smiley Miley.

A/N: don't worry. Miley isn't going to be the tramp she is now. Well maybe a little

~Ronnie's POV~

Travis is amazing. We spend almost every day together.

We were in town, walking down the street.  His hand in mine. We were just walking through town, shopping for food or other things.

Since I moved to Tennessee a few months ago I had gone full country girl.

I wore one of his t-shirts, the hat he'd given me, shorts, and cowboy boots. I had my hair pulled up in a curly ponytail.

I kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked

"Do I need a reason?" I replied. He chuckled.

I stopped to buy some apples. Then we heard a voice behind us.

"Travis Brody"

We both turned in surprise to see a girl with long, curly, brown hair. She definitely looked like she was from the city.

I subconsciously tightened my hold on Travis's hand.

"Miley.." he said quietly, disbelief lining his voice.

"How have you been?' she asked.

"I'm been great. Really great" he replied.

I stood there in awkward silence. I looked at my hands for a moment. Nope not invisible I thought to myself

"Who's this?" The girl, Miley asked, looking at me with almost a glare.

"This is Ronnie" Travis replied

"Hi" I said coldly.

She grunted in response. Travis glanced at me then looked at Miley.

"I'm gonna go look for oranges" I said, letting go of his hand "I'll meet you at your truck" I said.

Then, in a fit of jealousy, I kissed him sweetly. He immediately kissed back with a smile. I pulled away, glared at Miley then walked away from them.

I could feel her eyes as I left

~Travis's POV~

I watched as Ronnie left my side with a small frown.

"So. You have a girlfriend" Miley said, breaking the silence.

I looked at her. "Yea. I do."

She nodded slightly, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm sorry, why are you here?" I asked her. She was the last person I wanted to see.

"I wanted to see my grandmother. And you" she replied.

"Why me? You dumped me didn't you?" I said coldly

"Because I missed you"

I scoffed a little.

"Can we just walk together?" She asked.

I sighed and nodded. She smiled and stepped closer to me.

We walked around the market for a while, catching up. She hadn't dated anyone since we had broken up over a year ago.

"I really missed you Travis" she said for the fourth time.

"Yea.. I missed you too" I said halfheartedly. She smiled softly.

"So. How'd you meet this Ronnie girl." She asked, her kind tone immediately changing to cruelty.

"She moved into your grandma's neighbor's house." I replied.

She nodded.

"So you got over me pretty fast."

"Fast? I started dating her three weeks ago. It took me a year to get over you. I couldn't even look at another girl" I said angrily.

"Well I'm here now" she said with a small smirk. She stepped closer to me and took my hand.

I glared at her.

"Come on Travis. Don't tell me you didn't miss this" she said softly. She took my other hand.

"I did miss this." I admitted. "But I have Ronnie now"

"Oh forget her for just a moment" she said as she leaned closer to me.

"I'm not going to forget her" I said coldly.

She kept leaning in

But then

"Am I interrupting?"

A/N: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh cliffhanger