Kiss and Make up

~Ronnie's POV~

As soon as I had gotten home, I went to the stables. I climbed up the ladder and to the storage area. I plopped down next to a hay bale and threw my hat at the wall.

I don't remember the last time I'd been so upset.

I looked around the small storage space quietly, breathing hard.

As soon as I started to calm down, I hugged my knees close to me.

It wasn't long before I started to silently sob into my knees. I couldn't help myself. Travis had been everything to me since I moved out here and now, I felt so betrayed.

I continued crying.

~Travis's POV~

I drove to her house. It was the only place I could think of that she would go.

I didn't see her outside anywhere and when I knocked on the door of her house, a silence replied.

I sighed and walked to the stables. As soon as I got there, I heard crying. My heart immediately broke. Never in the few months that Ronnie had been here have I seen her shed a single tear. Now I was listening to her cry because of me.

I leaned against a support beam, directly below the sound of crying. I sighed softly.

After a moment of listening to her, I quietly climbed up the ladder. She didn't seem to notice as I quietly sat beside her.

When she did notice, she mumbled "go away Travis"

"Ronnie.. please.." I said softly.

She looked at, or rather glared at, me. I took her face in my hands.

"It wasn't my fault. I swear. I... I should've tried to stop her. But I didn't. All I did was talk down to her... I didn't want her to kiss me.. and if she had I would've stopped it immediately." I explained to her as I wiped her cheeks with the pads of my thumbs. "She broke my heart a year ago. I can't forgive her for that. Or this. Ronnie. I can't promise you that we'll be together forever. Life isn't like that. But I will do everything in my power to keep you happy while we are. Just please, don't be mad at me.." I pleaded.

Her turquoise eyes searched mine quietly for a moment, as if she was considering whether or not to forgive me. I stayed silent.

She sniffled a little and hugged me tightly. I sighed in relief and hugged her back.

She pulled away and punched me in the arm. Hard. I hissed in pain.

"Don't do that to me again!" She said sternly.

I chuckled a little and pulled her close to me "never again" I said before kissing her gently.

~Ronnie's POV~

I kissed back after a moment.

(Warning make out scene)

Travis's hands moved from my cheeks, down my sides and to my waist. He took a gentle but firm hold of them.

I wrapped my arms around his neck gently and tangled my fingers in his blonde hair.

He moved one of his hands to support my back as he gently laid us down on the floor.

I blushed a bit when he did so. We kissed for a good minute before he pulled away to breathe.
After a moment of catching our breath, Travis kissed down my jaw and my neck. He kissed along my collar bone. When he hit a certain spot, I let out a small moan.

I felt him smirk against my neck as he gently sucked on that spot.

"T-Travis st-stop you're gonna give me a hickey.." I stammered

"That's kinda the idea.." he mumbled. I blushed a little. After a moment, he pulled away from my neck and looked into my eyes.

"You're killing me Blondie you know that?" I said softly. He chuckled and kissed me again.

I kissed back immediately.

He pulled back and sat up. I looked up at him and he offered me a hand. I took it and he pulled me up

We both walked from the stables, hand in hand.

I led him inside and we worked together to make dinner then, after we ate, settled down to watch a movie.

A/N: 700 words~