Four

Hurry, hurry.

It was all I could think as I ran through the hallway. I was going to be late for the second day in a row. Struggling to carry all my books and bags I dodged a student and nearly fell into another. The day had begun just as the first.

Jangmin had been called to the principals office to pick up a basketball form. Thank goodness he was exempted from class just enough to get out of being late. I hurried past classes 2-0, 2-1, 2-2. Students stared at me in confusion as I rushed past them. It was three minutes past class start. Crap, I was already doomed; and there was no Cha Eunwoo to save me this time.

"Class 2-3, class 2-3, cla-" I stopped in front of the class in shock. Either I was hallucinating and this was not the correct school, or the teacher suddenly became a stout man and all the students switched classes.

Oh my god.

Class 3-2, not class 2-3. I nearly face palmed right there and then. How could I be so dumb to make such a stupid mistake? Now I was even more late! Quickly I wheeled around and-

"Ah!" I felt my foot trip on the doorstep, making me fall forward, my books flying. This was much worse than I had expected. I braced for the fall, letting out a small childish scream.

Thankfully a hand grasped my arm and caught me, my books falling and scattering across the hall. Well thank god for that. I let out a relieved laugh and looked up to glimpse my savior.

He was hotter than I'd imagined. He had dark auburn hair that was messy and stuck out over his forehead, his eyes were dark and handsome, something about him made me suddenly shy.

"Hey, watch where you're falling." He let go of my arm and scowled at me. Wow... I felt my heart skip a beat. My eyes followed him as he pushed past me into the class. Class 2-3, I mentally noted it. Who was he? I found myself staring.

"Uhm, here are your books." I turned around sharply to see a young girl handing me my books. I bowed to her politely.

"Uh, Thank you." Why was I here again?

Oh wait! I was still late for class! Snapping from my sudden daze, I ran through the halls again. This was so annoying. How did I manage to get two totally different class numbers mixed up?

I was panting and yet again covered in sweat when I arrived to class, bracing myself to face the teacher. The whole class looked up when I entered. She set down the book she had been holding and gave me a long look,

"Miss Lee, is it a hobby of yours to arrive late?" She asked and a few laughs arose from the class. Mrs. Jang sent each of the students a glare.

"Talk to me after class." She turned back to the whiteboard. All eyes followed me as I found my seat next to Eunwoo. He gave me a questioning glance and I leaned closer to whisper,

"Wrong class."

Eunwoo laughed quietly, grinning at me. I felt a bit angry at him for making fun of me but my mind was mostly elsewhere. I chewed on my eraser, thinking of the mysterious guy from class 23. Was he a senior? I was so curious about him, so intrigued by his dark eyes that seemed to hold many secrets.

"Soohyun?" Mrs. Jang was stating my name. I looked up, the class looking at me expectantly.

"Uh, yes teacher?" The students giggled at my words, probably finding it amusing that I hadn't been paying attention.

"The problem on the board." Mrs. Jang was giving me those laser eyes. I looked over at the problem, my mind scrambling to solve it in the fastest time possible. The angry teacher tapped the board and my mind panicked.