Fifteen

Jangmin ^^^^

Soohyun's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. The sun was beaming through the living room, warming my legs.
Wait.
Why am I on the sofa?

I sat up groggily and rubbed my eyes, leaning over to peer into the kitchen. I spotted my uncle leaning over the stove. Sitting back, I turned on my phone.

Two texts from Cha Eunwoo...
It is currently..
9:34am?!

I'm going to be late for school!

I jumped up and stopped when I finally realized.

That's right, it's the weekend.

"Finally awake?" Jangmin came out of the bathroom, drying his wild brown hair with a towel. I smiled and yawned,

"Yeah, did I really drop out that fast?" I remembered hanging out at the restaurant, but nothing past then. Then again, I was a deep sleeper.

"Uncle Dong said Eunwoo brought you home."

"What?!" I suddenly had a flashback of my arms around his neck as he carried me. What was I thinking?! Poor Eunwoo probably was paralyzed for life.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jangmin asked. I covered my face with a wail of despair,

"This is so embarrassing! He had to carry me all the way home?"

"Well you shouldn't have fallen asleep then." He scoffed at me and I made a face back at him.

"Whatever whatever. I don't care." But even as I turned away I was still thinking about it. He carried me the way home.

Why is my heart acting weird again?

I had a small memory of my chin resting on his shoulder. I remembered the vibration of his voice, and the warmth of his body. But it was a sad memory. Why did I feel sad thinking about it?

"Who wants to go on a road trip this weekend?" I looked up at my uncle who was standing in the doorway.
A road trip?

"Where to?" My brother asked. Uncle Dong looked from one twin to the other,

"Seoul?"

I caught my breath, looking over at Jangmin. He shrugged as if it weren't a big deal,

"Sure. It'd be nice to get out for a day. I'm tired of all this studying." He threw his towel to the couch and walked to the kitchen. I didn't know how to respond.

"What about you Soohyun?" There was an uneasy look in my uncle's eyes. I looked down at my feet, thinking.
Would the pain of everything that had happened there overwhelm me, or would I be happy to be home? I honestly didn't know. The thought of a trip sounded great, I couldn't lie. Jangmin was right, it'd be nice to get out for a day.

"Sure. I'll go." I finally answered my uncle and he smiled.

"Okay. We'll leave this morning then. Hurry up and eat breakfast."

I obeyed willingly. Stepping into the kitchen I sat down at the table next to my brother and opened up my phone.

Eunwoo(8:45am)- Let's hang out today.

I felt a little disappointed at the text. Obviously I was going on a trip, but I wanted to hang out with Eunwoo too.

Me(9:41am)- Sorry, I'm going on a trip to Seoul. Maybe tomorrow?

"Yah Soohyun. No phones at the table." Jangmin snatched my device. I jumped up and tried to grab it,

"Give it back!"