1

Hi my name is Jessica and I am 13 years old. I like to dance,sing,ice skating and read . I am currently the first child I have a little brother named Justin but we have an abusive father. My father is abusing me because he blamed me for my mother's death. My mother and father were divorced one day my mom got married and was pregnant with a child but my dad got jealous and killed my mom and my step dad. My dad got so depressed and started drinking and he blamed me of my mother death he will abuse me at night and when I go to school I was always asked why I have bruises but I never answered.

Present day
My normal day I was at school and usually have dance practice after school .

——————after dance practice————————
I was home and my dad said he had something to say but in these past few days he had been drinking less I was confused.
D-dad
J-me
D- Jessica I have something to tell you.
J- what is it dad?
D- sorry Jessica I have not much money to raise you and I have sold you in the adoption app for $1,000 so I can raise your little brother.
J-what?!!!
D- I'm sorry please this for your little brother good.
J-no dad I bet the money is to buy more beer!!
D-please forgive me for my drinking problem and your new dad will be coming tomorrow so I suggest you start packing and tell your friends the news.

After those words I just ran to my room without a second word and face call my friends and tell them everything. After the call I started to pack my stuff like my guitar,ice skating shoes and much more.

Next day——————•••-••••••
I woke up and I had to get ready because their are staff to help my move to my new family. Once I was done with the staff I went down and had breakfast I didn't said a thing to my dad I was still disappointedly him. But he said my adoptive parents are coming with some friends and they will be at court in an hour I decided to get dressed I was wearing this outfit

 But he said my adoptive parents are coming with some friends and they will be at court in an hour I decided to get dressed I was wearing this outfit

After getting ready the door at my room knocked and I open to reveal ........

A/n
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I will update soon and post more chapters but I felt this chapter is to short.