14

Jessica pov———————
Than Zach entered the room.

Z- hello Jessica. I know why you did this and I will make sure to fix it. I miss you. We miss you.  Please come back even though you don't want to. I promise I will help you and if you leave I don't know what I will do with my life so please. When you are better we can mess around and I will record your songs or covers imagine it we can help ,you can have your career. Please I love you so wake up. I love you jess.

Hearing Zach upset doesn't help. I was exhausted and I just feel bad I can't wake up I need more time to regain my strength.

Next day Corbyn pov————
I stayed up last night thinking what I should say to the fans. But the nurse just gave me breakfast and the doctor checked jessica but she is still in her coma I just want her to wake up and cuddle or I can sing her a song before bed. I got up and change and took a bath.

After about 20 minuets the boys and Christina arrived. Christina still looked sad she just looked so devastated. But we still have to confront the fans so we will use both the band and Christina's instagram account to go live.
Jo-and we are live how about you Christina.
Ch-I'm joining your live stream give me a sec. and I'm in.
J-ok so you guys we have something to tell both limelight's and chickees.
Z-I know you guys are confused where are we.
D-well we are at the hospital.
Jo-I know you guys have questions but I will let Christina and corbyn explain the situation.
C-so my daughter Jessica besson has been receiving a lot of hate from my last post.
Ch-and we are not proud of that you guys are our fans and if you are a real fan you wouldn't put hate on our family members or friends.
C-so you guys are still asking why we are still In the hospital,that is because all the hate comments affected Jessica badly that she committed suicide and that is because of the hate comments. She is in a coma because she was cutting herself and lost a lot of blood.
Ch-guys we are really disappointed in you all. Jessica is part of our family and you should love her the way we love her but instead you throw all this hate to our daughter. She might be adopted but we love her so much.
C-all we can say is that we won't be active until jessica wakes up. But thats all this livestream is about bye guys.

We turned off the live stream and I went up and sit next to Jessica all I could think of is how a horrible parent I am. I was snapped out of my thought by Jonah.
Jo-bro I know you upset and I bet she will wake up just let her regain her energy.
Me-I know I feel like a bad parent right now.
Jo-why??
Me-it was my fault that she can't have a normal life anymore.
Jo-bro jessica love you with all her heart and whenever your out with Christina she always wants me to sing your parts she said she will always love you.
Me-really??!!!
Jo-yup,give her rest she will need it.

I really love Jessica with all my heart nothing will change that.

Time skip 2days————
Jessica pov———————
It's been two days and I miss the boys and mom and dad I can hear them but I have to snap out of my coma today I have been saving my energy this two days and I will wake up.

I kept pushing my self until I see my surroundings is white. I adjusted my eyes with the lights and I feel warm hands next to me. I see dad sound asleep.

Me-wake up dad I'm here to see you.
C-ughhh.......JESSICA YOUR AWAKE I CANT BELIEVE IT.

He attacked me with a hug and I kept hugging back.

Me-dad I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I was upset and I can't handle all the hate and I know you already told the limelight's I could hear you when I was in my slumber I couldn't wake up I saved up my energy.
C-I know but promise no more cutting please.
Me-promise but can I see mom and the boys but I also want to prank them.
C-how??
Me-we can say that I was still in my coma and my heart beat stoped for a while.
C-sounds great let's call them.
Corbyns pov——————
I called Christina.
C-Chris are you with the boys?!!!
Ch-corbyn what's wrong and calm down we just are on our way to the hospital we are in the lobby.
C-j-jessica heart beat just stopped a-and I don't know you have to get up here. 
Ch-were on our way.
I ended the call.
Jb-hahah now I have to act like I'm in a coma. 
C-ok

She went to her slumber and I just sat next to her and her heart beat is stable I will just say it was a faint line. 

After a few minutes the boys entered with Christina.

Ch-her heart beat is fine what happened?
C-s-she has a faint line
Je-WHICH NEVER HAPPENED
All except corbyn and Jessica:JESSICA!!!!
A/n
I just released a new book which is a corbina love story (short story ) go check it out on my account (this is one of the books I was working on btw thanks for 1k reads 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️