29

Jessica pov————

I nodded and dad gave me a lift and I rode Stefan. Dad told me what to do and we were riding with our unicorns. We stopped in front of a river. It was peaceful we got off our unicorns and dad set the blanket and we ate some sandwiches,fruits and some juice.

Me-dad where are the mermaids?
C-they are all in school and at work. You know they said one day a soon to be queen will be a ruler for both mer and werewolves.
Me-who do you think will be the rule over two?
C-I don't know they said the queen is a werewolf and if she dip her feet she will turn into the most beautiful mermaid ever to exist and she will also be the strongest werewolf to ever to live.
Me-wow do you think I can try to dip my feet and because I also want to see mermaids.
C-sure let me help

Dad helped me sit down at the side and I put my foot in and it started to glow. I had a tail that looked like this

 I had a tail that looked like this

. Along with this crown.

Me-wowC-wow jess you know what this means?Me-what?C-you are the strongest out of all of usMe-I'm weak dad I'm not even strong

Me-wow
C-wow jess you know what this means?
Me-what?
C-you are the strongest out of all of us
Me-I'm weak dad I'm not even strong. But how am I gonna bath without this happening.
C-this water is magical not normal and the water we bath in isn't gonna let your feet transform.

I put my tail out and dad took a towel and help me wipe my tail. I return to my dress that I was using. We got on our unicorns and head back dad told our butler to tell all royals for a meeting in the library. There was a long table in the middle with 12 chairs. Dad walked in and took two books. One was covered with dark brown leather and the other one is with black leather he gave me the one with the brown one.

C-this is the book about Stefan
Me-thanks dad

I kissed his cheek and we sat down. The others came. Zach sat next to me.

C-ok so me and jess were having a picnic and I told her about the legend. She dipped her foot in the water and it turned her into the queen savior mermaid.
Ch-you do know what this means
T-yeah the Throne to rule all will be given to Jess and Zach instead of Jonah and I.
Jo-but also jess is in big danger
Ja-war will be coming we need to double our protection.
Me-what I don't understand someone slow down.
G-Jess you are the most powerful other kingdoms will fight for war and kidnap you they want your powers.
D-they might even drain the life out of you. We need people to protect you but you will learn how to use your powers we all can teach you.