11

Jessica pov————
Me-fine but I just don't want to embarrass my self and run of stage cause I'm scared.
C-don't worry princess we will help you.
Me-ok I will do it.
All-YAY!!!
C-today we can go buy things for you to record and the instruments you can play.
Ch-let us go but let Jessica eat her breakfast first she will need it. 
After we ate breakfast I bought all the stuff and put them in the car.
Me- dad can we go to the bookstore.
C-do you need any books ?
Me-I really want to buy a story book if that's ok?
C-of course it is let's go book worm. 
We arrive at the book store I started looking for a good book to read I decided to take the book "IT" I was reading it on the way to the cashier and I bumped into someone.
?-I'm so sorry
Than he let out his hand. And of course I took it.
Me-Thanks and I'm so sorry I was not paying attention I was so caught up in my book btw you look familiar.
?-oh my name jeaden
Me-nice to meet you my name is Jessica besson. 
Jw-jeaden
Jw-no way your corbyn besson and Christina Marie's daughter.
Me- yup that's me wait aren't you one of the actors form IT.
Jw- yeah that's me
Me-well it's nice knowing you but I gotta go pay for my book.
Jw-wait can I have your number.
Me-sure why not.
I gave him my number and went to my dad to pay for the book once we got home my dad place all the instruments in my room than I got a text from my phone.
?-hey Jessica it's me jeaden from the book store.
Me-hey what's up
Jeaden-nothing much you?
Me-I just set up my instruments and I'm about to practice.
Jeaden- can you face time I want to see you play.
Me-I don't know I keep my music to my self.
Jeaden-plssss I want to hear I promise I will use earphones.
Me-okay
After showing jeaden my skills he said he like my voice and I feel like I'm catching feelings for him but I can't because we just met after I've done with my face time with jeaden I went down stairs the boys just finished their warm up.
Me-hey where's mom?
C-oh she went for a small photo shoot and who where you talking to upstairs?
Me-uhhh........
Z-come on it's fine you can tell us
Me-well I met this boy named jeaden he is one of the actors from "it" and how we meet is when I found the book and I bumped into him and he asked for my number so I gave him my number and we just face time and he wanted to hear me sing but I don't know how he persuades me to sing but I did.
Jo-our little girl got a man.
J-wow my girl faced love in first sight.
D-he better treat you right.
Me-woah chill we just met.
C-yeah sure.
Me-what ever I'm gonna go to the kitchen and grab a snack. 
After that I took a granola bar and I went in my room and ate my bar while eating. It was getting late and my dads entered.
C-princesses were going out for a fancy dinner so get changed.
Me-ok dad.
Than I change into this

I just use black heels and walk downstairs

C-wow I've been killed by my own daughter beauty.
All-same
Me-dad you have mom and stop starting at me I feel insecure with my body.
Jo-you look perfect princess.
Z-don't be insecure.
J-yeah every boy will fall for you.
D-speaking of boys their will be guest at dinner.
Me-let me guess their all boys. 
C-correct and mom would be already at the restaurant.
Me-ok,let's go
Arrived at the dinner venue—-
We arrived and I saw the "IT" cast at the table we talked at dinner and I realized that jeaden was starting at me but I just ignored it and when we got home I directly went to my room and changed into this:

 Me-ok,let's goArrived at the dinner venue—-We arrived and I saw the "IT" cast at the table we talked at dinner and I realized that jeaden was starting at me but I just ignored it and when we got home I directly went to my room and changed into this:

I was to tired and just slept.
Corbyn pov—————————
When we got home Jessica just made her way upstairs and about 20 minuets later I checked her room and she passed out I tugged her in and kiss her fore head. I went downstairs and took a bottle and went to my room with Christina I saw her putting her night cream on and she joined me in bed.
Ch-you know our daughter has an admirer.
C-and who is that?
Ch-that jeaden guy he was starting at her beauty all night.
C-I don't know if Jessica feels like she is ready to date yet though.
Ch-don't worry I will ask her btw we are going to the nail salon while you guys record.
C-ok goodnight my love.
Co-good night to you too my bean