31

Jessica pov—————
We went on our unicorns and we were off.
We had a great lunch and we decided to go into the water my tail was the same and Zach had a blue tail and he still wore the same crown. We swam and I see mermaids with their kids and I waved at them. They had long hair and it is beautiful. After about and hour me and Zach decided to go back to the castle. We both dried ourselves and rode our unicorns back to the castle. And we went to our room and slept the rest of the day.

Time skip——————
Still Jessica pov———
I was just finishing a few papers with Zach and I felt my cheast hurt and I screamed in pain.

Zach pov——————-
Me and jess were doing papers and Jessica screamed in pain. I know your wondering why I don't feel it well currently our weakness state is over. I ran to her and told the butler to call Corbyn and Christina.

Christina and Corbyn literally bursted to the room with medical kits. I was so worried of jess I'm stressing a lot right now. She suddenly stopped screaming and her pupils are all white suddenly she started to talk.

Je-wow the family is pathetic and so is Jess she might never be queen anymore You know why cause there is dark jess the new person in town. You know your girl is pathetic but good luck to keep me in.

I looked confused and Christina and Corbyn looked terrified. Then she closed her eyes and her body was cold.

Me-what was that
Ch-she had a spilt personality
C-wait

Corbyn ran and took a book back.

C-split personality usually happen when people are adjusting to bigger things and usually get stressed. Cheast pain are usually felt. Changing her personality back to the way he/she was will cause the victim to faint.
Me-how can we cure it
C-there is a potion but we don't have the last ingredient.
Me-what's the last one.
C-dragon tears
Ch-you know that is the hardest thing to get. Do the process correctly and get the tears wrongly get the blood.
Z-we have to cure her she can't suffer like this.
C-how?
Z- wait Jonah ever took a dragon tear before right?
Ch-let's go put jess in the hospital wing and you two find Jonah.

I carried Jess to the hospital bed and Christina began stuff but me Corbyn rushed to Jonah's office. We opened the door.

J-hey guys what's up?
Z-Jess has a split personality it's killing her but we can make a potion but we need your help to get a dragon tear.
J-you know there is a safer way but we need someone good at riddles. And yes we need to go the cursed cave.
Z-meeting in jess hospital room now.

I mind message the girls and boys.

Ja-what happen to Jess
C-she has a split personality and it's killing her.
Ch-we need a dragon tear
Jo-but there is a way but we have to go to the cursed cave.
D-we have to go through riddles
Z- we have to go the girls stay here with jess
Jo-wait we have to bring our spell books.

We all ran and took our spell books along with our swords and some potions for healing. We all went out and ran in wolf form to the cave once we arrived we changed back to a human.

Z-let's go

We all went in an there was a writing on the wall that said.

Enter and face riddles but be warned not all will end well. Only pure hearts will survive and dark hearts must die.

Z- It's now or never. Let's go.

We all went in and out first riddle was.

The darkest creatures that rules and doesn't follow rules is.....

We saw a vile of blood and snake venom

C-I think it's the blood because vampires rules but doesn't follow rules.
Jo-yeah that's it

We took the vile of blood and pour it to the bowl.

The next door opened and we see the next riddle.

What is hard to find but easy to lose. More expensive than dimonds and can cure dark people.

Z-ummm I don't know
Jo-yeah
Ja-let me think
C-I don't know
D-wait is it friendship?
Z-try it

We engraved friendship on the stone wall.
And it opened to our last riddle.

You can break me without touching me. What am I.

D-this is confusing
Z-I think it is a promise

We pressed the brick with promise written in it. We finally saw it the dragon tears. Corbyn took it and secured it we all ran in our wolf form and ran back to the castle.

A/n
I am sorry if I'm late but here's an update I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm am so busy since I'm am back in school and it's almost impossible to have free time but thank you for 24k reads and 500 votes. But see you next time in the next chapter of adopted by corbina ❤️❤️❤️❤️