10

Jessica pov ————
Logan took us to a mansion and when he rang the door bell a man came out that looks like 20 not that far from Logan age.
L- jake bro I want you to meet somebody this is Jessica she is corbyns adoptive daughter and Jessica this is my little brother jake Paul.
Jp-jake
Jp-nice to meet you jessica.
Me-H...hi
C-don't worry jake she will warm up she's kinda afraid after she got attacked at the airport.
Jp-oh what happened?
C-I can tell you inside with Logan.
I was to scared to even walk my dad noticed me      
C-baby girl are you ok!
I just shock my head no and my breathing is starting to be heavy but dad pull out an inhaler in time and saved me but I fell to the ground since I'm weak and dad carried me to a guest room and I let darkness take over me.
Corbyn pov——-
Jessica wasn't coming in than I ask if she was ok she shake her head no and her breathing becomes heavy and I take the inhaler in my pocket and she was saved but she directly fell to the ground but i catches her I think she is tired so I lay her down and she slept.
L-yo corbyn is she ok?
C- ya she just need rest that's it she's just sleeping right now.
Jp-care to tell me now what happened.
C-of course take a seat.
C-so let's start with the last day at New York and we had to go back we were at the airport and their were fans jessica stayed at the side and one girl approached her I thought it was a fan asking for a picture but Jessica said that fan told her to stay from us and she said no and the girl slapped her hard enough to hit the floor and started kicking her I called the boys and Jonah gave the girl to security and Jessica was trying her best to keep her eyes open but she lose consciousness and passed out.
L-wow I feel bad.
Jp- ya me two do you think she like instruments?
C-we never really know since we've been really busy but I hope I can find out soon so we can make her a YouTube channel and she can do covers and collabs with her.
Z-we can try catch her maybe leave an instrument in her room and see what she does with it.
Jo-maybe we can leave her one of corbyns guitar.
J-nice idea.
C-I can sing her to sleep and leave my guitar at the morning I want to see what she does.
D-that sounds like a plan.
C-i think I'm gonna check on Jessica.
When I walk in the room jessica is still asleep but she starts screaming I called the guys.
C-Jessica wake up.
Than she woke up and start to cry or sob. 
C-princess what's wrong are you ok?
She was still crying and I told everyone to exit the room.
C-it's fine I'm here.
Me-dad you promise you'll never leave me.
C-I promise I'm here don't worry.
Jessica pov——————
The dream
C-your going back to your dad we're to busy to take care of you.
Me-please no
Ch-we can't take care of you anymore
Me-I though you guys love me
Than everyone laugh
Z-why would we ever love you
That sentence really hurt me  
Than I woke up with dads arm wrapped around me he asked me if I was ok I didn't answer. I was so scared of dad leaving me than dad told the others to exit and dad said he will never leave me than we went down stairs to see all team ten members.
Jp-jessica i heard you like to ice skate so we will go to your house to take your shoes and we will be on our way to the ice skating ring.
I was so excited. We all hoped in the car and I was sitting on dads lap when we arrived home mom wasn't their strang but I remember she was on her meeting so I directly took my shoes and we were off. Once we arrived I directly took my shoes and use them I saw everyone struggle except the boys. I decided I wanted to practice my spins again so I started to run and spin in front of everyone and all their jaw dropped.
Me-what??
Jp-DAMMMM YOU GOOD
the rest of the day we had fun and we went home and ordered pizza mom finally arrived and with done eating everything I went up to my room and change into this:

 Me-what??Jp-DAMMMM YOU GOODthe rest of the day we had fun and we went home and ordered pizza mom finally arrived and with done eating everything I went up to my room and change into this:

I did my routine and dad walk in the room with his guitar and sang me his song "made for" than I let darkness take over me.

I woke up the next morning with dad shaking me and I took my pills and I took a shower and change into this:

After that I used makeup than i realized dad left his guitar I decided to play with it he wouldn't mind would he after that I started to sing perfect

I found love for me
Darling just dive right it follow my lead
Well I found a boy beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me cause we were just kids when we feel in love not knowing what it was
I sang the rest of the song when I was done I hear clapping at the door I saw everyone.
Me-how much did you listen.
Ch-all of it.
C-yeah we didn't know you can sing.
Me-I like to keep my singing to my self.
Z-you have a great voice you should do some covers or something.
Me-I don't know.
Jo-we can help you with everything.
D-how many instruments do you play?
Me-3 I play piano,violin and guitar
J-you can do covers and we will help you record them.
Me-I don't know. I never let people listen to my singing except for my best friends.
C-please we want to help you make your own career and start a fan base we will help you when your nervous.
Me-..........

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this book if you haven't check out my other book we'll go check it out it's about Camila cabello and Jonah marais love story and also I was planning on writing a short story about like kidnapped by why don't we. So I just need some ideas for the story and I might use your  idea just leave it in the comments and If I reply I will use that idea. Thanks so much for reading and we hit 500 reads and on too 600 read I couldn't be more thankful