13

Corbyn pov———————
Then seconds later paramedics came and took Jessica I decided to pack because I want to stay at Jessica's side until she woke up.
Ch-corbyn what are you doing???
Me-Christina I'm staying with her so I have to pack and I am doing this because I was the reason she was cutting.
Ch-babe I think we have to confront the fans and you weren't the reason she was cutting.
Than Christina left I just pack for a week than me and the boys and Christina entered the hospital I ran to the counter.
N-how may I help you sir.
Me-well I'm here to look after my daughter Jessica besson.
N-she has come out of surgery but the doctors are running some test you will have to wait for 20 minuets.
Me-ok thank you.
When I took a seat the boys and Christina saw me and we right next to me.
Jo-what did the nurse said?
Me-they are running some test and I had to waited for 20 minuets to see her.
Z-bro you have to stay strong for her.
J-Zach is right.
D-bro but still you have to eat some dinner how about we buy some chipotle and you and Christina can wait here.
Me-thanks guys but you think tomorrow you can come here so we can confront the fans at Instagram live.
Jo-sure bro.
The boys left and Christina cried her self to sleep her head was at my shoulder but after a few minutes the doctor came.
Do-you must be Jessica's besson parents.
Me-yeah is she ok?
Do-she lost to much blood and right now she is in a coma we still don't know when she will wake up but it could be days or weeks.
I was about to cry but I still have to stay strong.
Me-do you think I can see her?
Do-yes try to talk to her it might help her wake up ,her room is number 465.
Me-thank you doctor.
I woke up Christina and told her everything and she was crying. After done explaining we were walking into her room. I walked in with Christina behind me I see she still loooked beautiful but Pail and dead. Christina sobbed harder and tears were running through my cheeks I slowly took two chairs and put my bag at the sofa. I was holding Jessica's right hand and Christina was holding the other hand.

After a while Christina calm down and the boys entered with our bags of chipotle,when they saw Jessica their face was turned around.

Jonah POV————
Me and the boys just arrived at the hospital and we asked for Jessica's room number and when I saw Jessica's pail body I just was so sad what the fans have done to make Jessica attempt suicide.
Me-how is she?
C-she's in a coma the doctors don't know when she will wake up they said it can take up days or weeks but the doctor suggested talking to her so it will help her wake up.
Me-how about you two go eat outside at the cafeteria and the boys and I can watch over her.
Corbyn looks like he is hesitant to leave his daughter but I gave him a reassuring smile and he smiled back and took Christina with him the boys left because we want to talk to Jessica in private.
Jessica pov—————
I heard my parents exit and so others but I heard Jonah's voice.
Jo-hello jessica. You know me you are my princess I treat you like my own and I miss you so much please wake up for me,the boys and Christina. I know why you cut yourself and we will confront the limelight's I just really need you to wake up even though you don't want to I want to continue reading Harry Potter books with you and reading until we sleep all of us miss you so please wake up I will protect you trust me. I love you granger.

Just when Jonah saying granger made me happy cause my favorite character in Harry Potter is Hermione granger.
Than I heard the door open and closed than I heard jack started talking.

J-hello jessica I know what the limelight's did was wrong and I know they will apologize your mom and dad are eating they haven't stopped crying after we got the hospital we told them that we wanted to talk so we told them to got to the cafeteria. Jessica we all need you we can go skate boarding when you are awake but I hope you can hear us please wake up for us we need you.

I love jack with all my heart he is like a older brother he is my skating buddy. After he left Daniel entered.

D-hey jessica how are you holding up in their. All I can do is pray I really do love you and I really want you to be better and i know what the limelight's did to you is wrong and we love you so so much so please wake up for us we need you
A/N
Thank you so much for 1k reads I appreciate it so much I am proud of this book and I am so happy that you guys help me accomplish this thank you again!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️