22

Jessica pov—————
I woke up and Louis just finished recording which means we're done for the day we all said our goodbyes and I went home. I went to my room and checked Instagram to see that Jacob posted a picture with Millie Bobby brown and them kissing I was heart broken I called him.

Me-I guess we're through Jacob.
J-Jess I can explain.
Me-i get it I was just being used and plus Mille is more prettier than me. So I have been replaced.
J-Jess it's not what it looks like I can-
Me-REALLY JACOB ALL I SEE IS YOU KISSING ANOTHER GIRL THAT IS NOT ME AND YOOU HAVE THE GUTS TO POST IT AND YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T GONNA SEE IT. I DONT EVER WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES. GOOD BYE.

I hung up and my heart was broken I didn't know what to do I was just silently sobbing and I was just a mess. I was still crying until I heard the door open I saw Zach.

Z-what's wrong why are you crying?

I was crying in his chest.

Me-Jacob cheated on me
Z-aww I'm so sorry but I can't fix it. How about we go for some ice cream my treat. Just clean up first ok?
Me-ok. Thanks Zach

He exited the room and I cleaned up.

Zach pov—————
Finally a god dam point of view
Just Incase you want me to delete you pov. You should shut up
Chill I was kidding
Whatever just continue with the story

I walked out of the room and I find corbyn to tell what happen.

Me-hey corbyn
C-hey man
Me-me and Jessica is going to the ice cream parlor to Cheer her up. She just broke up with Jacob.
C-what?
Me-Jacob cheated on her so I am going out with her to get ice cream to make her feel better.
C-ok just be safe and thanks for cheering her up.
Me-no worries.

After that I went to Jessica's room I see her about to put makeup on.

Me-uhh no make up for you
J-why?
Me-plss just for today
J-fine

I went to take the car keys and we were on our way we bought some ice cream. I got a chocolate ice cream while jess got a caramel with biscuits flavor( it does exist it's the best)

We ate and sat down and talked we also bought some matching bracelets. Once we ate dinner together Christina cooked us pizza and pasta the door bell rang. Corbyn came back with a note.

Dear why don't we family

I am here to inform that you are invited to a masquerade ball held in blues ball room. All celebrities like you are invited. Their will be a red carpet and dinner their will be no acohol aloud so you may bring anyone at any age their will be performances from different singers to. The dress code is suits for male and dresses for female. You may bring dates. I hope to see you a limo will be picking you up at 6:00pm at 6 June 2018.

Wow.

Jessica pov—————
The ball is in a week.

Me-mom what are we gonna wear we only have a week and I don't have a date thanks to my dumbass boyfriend who cheated on me.
Z-hey chill ya can be my date and plus tomorrow we can go shopping for dresses and tux and mask so we can have a matching on.
Jo-I'm going with Tatum
Ja-I'm going with Gabbie
C-I'm going with Christina
D-and I'm dateless
Me-don't worry Daniel you'll find the girl. WAIT. I have a perfect girl I can set you up with but only if you want to.
D-who
Me-I might have talked and text dua lipa a lot so you want her as your date or not?
D-REALLY?? Yasssss
Me-ok then I'll text her.
D-THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Next day——————
We were eating lunch and then we were going shopping. I was eating a salad. But today dua lipa agreed to come so we are eat. After food we were finding dresses and tux the boys went first.