25

Important a/n at the end.
Jessica pov——————
The whole week we were having fun and hanging out. I was bored today so I decided to ride my skateboard to a bookstore.

Once I arrived I was looking at books. I decided to buy Elites of eden (it's Joey graceffas book)
I was reading on the way to the cashier and I bump into someone.

Me-sorry
J-why do we always meet like this?
Me-sorry I guess I'm clumsy.
J-how have you been I heard what happen with Jacob. Sorry I couldn't be their I was always on set lately.
Me-don't worry I'm fine and I get your busy I'm also busy lately.
J-how about we go somewhere now since we both have our boards?
Me-sure let me text my parents.

I texted my dad and he said to be home by dinner. We were riding our boards and finally arrived at a ice cream parlor. We both got chocolate ice cream and sat and catched up.

Once we done jaeden took me home.

Me-thanks jeaden for an amazing day.
J-your welcome so talk to you later
Me-yeah

I entered the house and I looked at the living room their was everyone. (1D and their children,why don't we with their girlfriends and wife)

Me-hey guys
C-where were you ?
Me-I was out with jaeden
Ch-JESSICA GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!
Ja-if he breaks your heart I will kill him.
Me-we are not dating
Lo-yet
Me-ughh I'm gonna put this book and I'm gonna join you guys.

I went to my room and put my book somewhere and I joined the rest and we talked and had fun. And we were jamming to some old songs.

Corbyn pov————
We were jamming to some music until Zach pulled me out for a second.

Z-bro I might have something to tell you and you won't be happy.
Me-what is it??
Z-you do know we are trying to hide our secret but I feel like jessica is my mate. How are we gonna tell her.
Me-oh my god we didn't planned this correctly. How long can you last.
Z-I'm not sure but my wolf is killing me.
Me-Jonah might help control your emotions for now.
Z-thank corbyn.

I know your all confused. But see me and the boys are werewolves and Jonah is the alpha he can control emotions so does Tatum since she is his mate while me and Christina can control water and ice, jack and Gabbie control fire, Zach can control wind and plants while Daniel can control speed and strength.  But I don't know how Jessica is going to react. Damn it. I went and froze time but the boys and their girlfriends can still move.

Me-ok so zach is Jessica's mate and I don't know what to do.
Ch-we could tell her but I don't know how she will react.
Z-why didn't we saw this coming.
G-we could let them date and then when they trust each other we can tell her.
Me-good idea.

And with that I started time again and we enjoyed the rest of the night. And I tugged Jessica in.

Jessica pov——————
Me-hey dad
C-yes princess ?
Me-will I ever love again you know find my Prince Charming?
C-of course why do you think like you can't find love.
Me-I don't know after my breakup I don't think I can handle another heartbreak. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone.
C-baby girl you are amazing you are more than good enough ok and don't say that about yourself. Remember a heartbreak is just giving you a lesson to choose wisely next time you are in a relationship. How about we go on an adventure so you can keep your mind of your heartbreak.
Me-but dad you have to record
C-I could just excuse myself
Me-I don't want you to skip work just for me.
C-but I want to and it's final
Me-ok,goodnight dad I love you
C-goodnight princess and I love you to the stars and back.

He kissed my forehead and exit I slept in a peaceful manner without any nightmares. Thank god.

The next day dad woke me up and I choose this outfit

And I see mom and dad using similar outfits. Mom was using black leggings with a white crop top while dad was using a black jacket with black ripped jeans and a plain white T-shirt.

Me-wow we're matching.
C-yes we are now shall we go on our adventure.

We got in the car and we drove to Disneyland we got rose gold Mickey Mouse and ears along with some sweets. We went around the park and at night it was beautiful but I was shivering. Mom brought a black jacket but I didn't. Dad notice me shivering and he gave me his jacket.

Me-aren't you gonna be cold dad?
C-don't worry I'm fine.
Me-thanks dad.

I used the jacket and we had fun I was exhausted and I feel asleep in the car again.

Corbyns pov————
We just arrived and Jessica is fast asleep I decided to carry her while Christina bring her bag. Once we got in I put her in bed and kissed her forehead. I wish Jessica can stay forever Young. I want her to always be with me even though I know I have to let her go. I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

A/n
Hey guys thanks for 10k reads and I think I will start putting why don't we lyrics in the comments and whoever replied first and continues correctly gets a follow from me. But anyways this chapter is apart of the demanding request and I have full filled it but love you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ see you next chapter of adopted by corbina.