8

Jessica pov—
Time skip—
It was the day that we had to leave New York. New York was fun and my grandparents are so nice and my uncle was so funny. I used this as my outfit to go to the airport:

At the airport——-We just arrived and we meet some fans

At the airport——-
We just arrived and we meet some fans.
Fan1- OMG you guys are why don't we!!!!
C-oh hey guys want a picture?
Fan2- yes please!!
The boys were taking pictures and I was at the side and one fan approached me.
Fan2- you better stay away from the boys or else I will make you kill your self.
Me- WHAT??!!!! They are my family!
Then she started to slap me hard enough for me to hit the floor and started to kick me at my stomach and my vision was starting to blur I can hear mom and dad approaching me than everything went black.
Corbyn pov——-
We were at the airport and Jessica was at the side but I can still see her than I see a girl approaching I thought it was a fan asking a picture but no the fan slap her hard enough to hit the floor and thank i call the boys and Christina the fan was kicking Jessica and directly Jonah gave the fan to the security.
C- Jessica can you see me keep your eyes open please.
Than she closed her eyes
Ch- Jessica wake up please !!
C- Jonah call 911 now!!!
Jonah directly called 911 and Christina was crying at my shoulder. Security dismissed the fan and finally the ambulance arrived I was going it the ambulance with Christina and the boys will take the van. Once we are we were separated from Jessica.
C- this is all my fault if I came faster this wouldn't happen to my little girl.
Jo- bro you need to stay strong for Jessica.
Z- she will make it trust me.
C-I'm just scared to lose her.
J- she will survive cause she is strong.
Ch- I should've have been next to Jessica and keep her company this is all my fault.
C- Christina it isn't your fault I was the nearest I should've have came faster now I feel like a terrible parent.
D- let's stop blaming ourselves and hope jessica will get though this.

We were waiting and Christina was crying at my shoulder,me I was trying not to cry but I can't. I can't loss my child even though it's been only two weeks me and Christina love her unconditionally with all our love than when I was lost at my thought the doctor came.
Do- doctor
Do- Jessica besson
C- yes I am her father and this is my wife her mother.
Do- jessica is fine she actually broken the same rib she ever broken but we fixed that she is in her room but still unconscious but will wake up soon but I will have to give her pain killer pills since her broken ribs will take at least 1 month to heal.
C- ok thank you doctor you think we can see her now.
Do- of course MR. Besson  
C- ok thank you.
We were walking in her room and I see my daughter, she looked lifeless in the bed but she was breathing I directly took two chairs one for me and Christina we were sitting and Christina was still crying I was holding my daughters cold hand after about 30 minuets I felt something squeezed my hand she's awake!!
Jessica pov —————
I woke up in a white room I see somebody beside me it was dad and next to him is mom crying I squeezed my dads hand and he looked at me surprised.
C- OMG!!! Jessica you're awake.
He hugged me.
Me- mom please don't cry
Ch- hunny your finally awake!! How do you feel.
Me- my stomach hurts a little but I will be fine.
Jo- I'm glad my princess is awake.
Me- I'm glad im awake but can someone tell me what happened.
Z- what was the last thing you remember?
Me- we were meeting fans at the airport and one of them approached me and said to stay away from you guy and I said no than everything starts to hurt.
C- you were slapped and kicked until you got unconscious.
D- you broke one of your ribs but you will be fine.
Me- Wait!!??? Doesn't it means we missed our flight back.
J- don't worry princess I called our manager and he said he will get our private jet here in an hour.
Me-ok
C- I'll go call the doctor.
Corbyn pov———-
I'm so happy my little girl is awake and now I'm just going to the front desk.
N-may I help you sir
C- oh my daughter Jessica besson is awake I wanted to ask when can she leave. 
N- oh ok I will call the doctor.
The doctor entered.
D- hi mr. Besson
C- hello doctor when can jessica leave ?
D- she looks and acts fine but you will have to give her pills before she eats because it will hurt her stomach.
C-ofcourse I won't forget.
D- great just sign some realse forms and you will be on you way.
C- ok thank you doctor.
I'm uploading early for this week cause I have to celebrate Chinese New Year. But thanks for reading I appreciate❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️