9

Corbyn pov——
After I sign the papers I directly went into Jessica's room.
C- Jessica get ready we're leaving.
Je- really dad??
C- yup the doctor just give you pills so when you eat it won't hurt that much.
Than the doctor came in and unhook jessica from the machines and once we got out we went to the airport with security so our fans won't attack Jessica.
Jessica pov——-
When we arrived at the airport their was security and we were directed to the gate it was a privat jet and I was sitting next to dad and across me was mom. I was tired and I fell asleep but before I feel fully asleep I felt a blanket on top of me and than my dad saying " good night princess sweet dreams" than i let darkness take over me.

I was woken up by dad shaking me.
C- Jessica were here wake up please.
Me- I'm up
We were walking to the baggage claim and took our bags dad carried mine because i was tired and cannot bring heavy materials. We all hoped in the van and headed home once we arrived mom and dad help me unpacked first and mom left first cause she wanted to unpack her and dads things. Once we were done unpacking it was 10 pm at night I changed while dad was on his phone I changed into this:

 Once we were done unpacking it was 10 pm at night I changed while dad was on his phone I changed into this:

And then dad tugged me in and sing me free with his guitar and said good night and left me to sleep.
Next morning——
Corbyn pov——
I woke up this morning and Christina was doing her makeup I got up and changed and went downstairs the guys were all up but Jessica wasn't and she has to take her pills before breakfast so I decided to take a water bottle and her pills so when she is ready she doesn't need to wait that long for the medicine to help her. I woke her up.
C- princess wake up
Me- morning dad
C- morning princess come on get ready but first drink your pills.
Me-ok thanks dad
C- no problem
Jessica pov-
Dad just woke me up and I did my normal routine and dad already gave me my pills I put this outfit on:

 Me-ok thanks dad C- no problem Jessica pov-Dad just woke me up and I did my normal routine and dad already gave me my pills I put this outfit on:

After I change I directly did my natural make up and head downstairs and everyone was up.
Z- shoot watch out Hollywood Jessica besson is coming.
We all laugh.
D- slay sister
Than I flip my hair which I just did big lose curls. We all laughed. I sat in between mom and dad.
C- you look beautiful princess.
Me- thanks dad
Jo- oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys Logan knows about Jessica and he wants to meet her later we will have lunch together but he will come here.
Me-ok
C- Jessica you know who Logan is right?
Me- yup he's a vlogger right?
J- correct
Than after i had toast for breakfast.
Time skip at 11:30————
Me,Christina and the boys were chilling at the sofa watching tv and after like a while we heard a door bell their was THE LOGAN PAUL and he puts his fake guns out and shoot us and fake our death.
L-Logan
L- THATSSSSS MY BOISSSSS
ME-*cough*
L-AND GIRLSSSS
Me- nice to meet you Logan I'm jessica
L-oh yeah logang if don't know corbyn my man and his wife adopted a girl named Jessica. Jessica say hi to the logang.
Me- what's popping logang
L- THASSSSS MY GURLLLL
Than after that Logan turn of his camera and we headed for lunch at jimmy johns we were all talking.
L-so tell me jessica what do you like to do?
Me- I like a lot of stuff my favorite will have to be dance and ice skating.
L- woah you ice skate.
I just nod
L-cool do you have a video.
C- we actually have an instagram story that we saved.
Logan looked at the video and directly his jaw dropped.
L- DAMMMMMM your good!!
Me- thanks
L- boys I have an idea why don't we go to team 10 and introduce Jessica to them?
J- great idea.
Ch- shoot I can't join
C- why babe?
Ch- I have a meeting for my commercial break for Sephora remember?
C-oh ok
Than after talking for at least 20 minuets mom had to leave and it was me,Logan and the boys.
After we took Logan's car I had to sit at someone's lap was obviously my dads lap and when we arrived we all hoped of and we arrived at a freaking mansion.