3

At the airport———————————
We just arrived at the airport and the boys got out the van and the boys were asked by fans to take pictures and I decided to stay in the van for a while until fans leave. After about 20 minuets of waiting the boys are inside I decided to go in with them.
Ch-where were you??
Me-oh I was in the van cause I don't want to be seen by your fans.
C- sorry about that you know we love our fans
Me- I'll just have to get used to it until we tell the fans.
Jo- don't worry we will tell the fans soon in the interview next week at New York , but your coming with us.
Me- do I have to speak at the interview??
Z- well it's up to you but you will be in front of a camera why?
Me- I'm very shy I can't just talk !!
J-it's fine we will all be their with you.
D- we'll help you no worries ok!!
Me-ok
"Flight to LA is boarding"
C- that's our flight
We entered the plane an I sit at the window seat with Christina next to me and corbyn next to Christina.
Ch-hey do you have social media?
Me- yeah why
Ch- I was wondering to put the boys and mine phone number in and follow our social media.
Me-ok sure just enter it.
I handed my phone to Christina and about 10 minuets she is done
Ch-oh yeah I added your new grandparents number two.
Me-ok thanks!!
Me-corbyn how long is the flight
C-about 5 hours
Me-ok I'm gonna sleep
C-ok
5 hours later
I woke up with someone shaking me
Ch- Jessica wake up we are here
Me-ok
C-I'll get our stuff just find your way to the van first before fans see you,ok?
Me-ok,sure
I walked up to the van and fans were at the gate all I could think of is how hectic life would be especially with both parents that are famous.
After about 20 minuets the boys and Christina finally arrived with my stuff and their stuff.
Me- I'm guessing that your fans have some kind of tracking device on you,cause they always find you guys.
Ch-Is it me our you just think like corbyn sometimes. 
C- that's my daughter right there!!
We all laughed and we were jamming to some of their music on the way to their house.
We finally arrived at the house.
Me-wow....
A/n
Sorry for th cliff hanger I will return soon just wait and you have any questions just leave it in the comments I'll try to answer it. Thanks again for reading this book.