15

Jessica pov—————
Me-WHICH NEVER HAPPENED
All except corbyn and Jessica:JESSICA!!!!!!
They all attack me with hugs.
Me-I love you guys but I can't breath.
Ch-how long have you been up??
Me-few minuets when I woke up I saw corbyn sleeping next to me and I woke him up and told to play a prank.
Jo-ohh you little nasty girl.
Me-what can I say.
J-I'm gonna call the doctor.
Me-ok
Jack called the doctor.
D-how are you feeling?
Me-I'm a little dizzy
Than the doctor entered.
Do-how are you feeling.
Me-I'm a little dizzy.
Do-don't worry that will go away the cause of the blood loss. I just need you to take a lot of rest.
C-thank you doctor.
The doctor exits and I yawned.
C-tired ?
I just nodded and lay to a comfortable position and sleep.
Corbyn pov———————
Jessica drifted in her sleep and we all were so happy she finally awake.
C-guys you think we should do something special for Jessica.
Z-yeah but idk what to do any ideas??
Ch-I think I know how to cheer her up their s this guy friend she has and she misses him so much and his name is Zach Clinton we can fly home here tomorrow to see her for a week.
C-great Idea I bet she will be happy. But don't you guys feel guilty that she can't have a normal life because of us she gets hate so much.
Jo-I know bro but you know most of our fans love her.
J-guys I just have the greatest idea.
D-what is it.
J-Jessica can be our opening act for our invitation tour and she can open after eben.
Z-great idea.
But then Jessica starts to move around and scream and cry.
Jessica pov————————
The dream
I was running though the woods and I see the boys and Christina looking furious as ever they came near me.
Ch-where were you your supposed to be cleaning the house!!!!
C-be greatful we still kept you when our fans hate you.
Than I didn't think they will do it the beat me up I was screaming for help.
I shoot up and everyone was their it was a dream but I'm a little scared.
C-Jessica ya ok
Me-y-yeah.
Corbyn came closer but I backed away.
C-what's wrong tell us all pls.
Me-I'm fine. 
But then I feel my chest hurt I started to breath heavily. Than I felt warm hands around me.
C-calm down pls and breath pls.
I decided to follow the command and I calmed down.
Z-ok tell us what happened and why were you so scared of us.
Me-j-just a bad dream it's fine now.
Ch-can you tell us about the dream??
Me-it's just a bad dream no big deal.
C-Jessica you were screaming and crying.
I sighed and I told them everything.
Jo-Jessica we will never do that to you.
Me-I know it's just a dream.
J-just sleep again princess.
I just layer down and fall to a deep sleep.
Time skip—————————
Jessica pov————————
So I finally got out the hospital and I was opening the house door to see Zach Clinton. He is and still is my guys friend he is the best. He always be their by my side when I need him I just ran up to him he is like a brother to me. I love him to death but what I though was my imagination I heard a crash we all head out to see a man dress in black using a black mask.
C-what do you want?
?-her. I want jessica Marie besson(I added the middle name)
C-don't touch her.
Zc-zach Clinton
Zc-you'll have to go though me first!!
Than the mans stabbed him to death and I was dragged to a van than everything went black.

I woke up in a room I see a black figure coming close but I felt my phone in my pocket but I see. Marco. He was my ex and still is I can't believe he kidnapped me.
Me-what do you want Marco.
M-such a nice way to greet you boyfriend.
Me-who said you were my boyfriend you killed my best friend!!!
M-aww baby you are such a slut who got disowned. Now I will come back in a hour you better have manners.

He walk out and I decided to call dad.
C-hello??
Me-dad. It's me Jessica. Help me plss.
C-Jessica are you ok omg where are you wait. We are calling 911 right now are you hurt.
Me-no but my ex kidnapped me he did nothing yet so pls hurry.
C-the police are tracking your phone and I'm on my way with the boys hold tight.
Me-dad I gotta go before he comes back I love you.
C-I love you more but plss hold on bye.
Me-bye.

I put my phone again but after 20 minuets I hear sirens. Then the door bust open it was mom and dad.
Ch-Jessica are you ok ?
Me-I'm fine just tired
C-ok I will carry you home let's go.

I was in my fathers arms and I felt safe and I directly pass out in his hands.
A/n
Thanks for 2k read!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ for corbina lovers I have a corbina love story at my page go check out my other stories if you haven't. I am also working on two other books to be released as soon as I'm done with everything.