Chapter 4

Clyde POV:

"Alright everybody shut the hell up! Its time to start drinking games!"
The group filling up the lower floor of Tokens house cheer up at Clyde on the banister at the top of the stairs.

Token laughs and claps with a "woo!"

I raise my hand like Julius Caesar and proclaim the drinking games on!

Out of the corner of my eye, Kenny walks inf ROM the kitchen carrying a bucket of beers, mixers and party cups for beer pong.
Token turns the music up, and like a team we get the place hopping.

Why not? After this weekend everything's gonna get complicated.

I see Craig arrive with Tweak, hes obviously nervous in the big crowd and I wave them over " GUYS! Hey! Dudes up here!"

Craig POV:

I grab Tweak's arm and pull him through the crowd with me, heading for Clyde and Token on the stairs. I know Tweak will feel better up there than down here, so I make it a priority to get him up there.

Hes trembling under my grip and I get him to the base of the stairs pushing him up gently " Hey guys! How's it going?!" I half yell over the music.

Clyde wastes no time in handing us drinks and grins, a little too much.

Tweak nervously knocks his back, hoping it will calm him down he reaches for another, Clyde happily give him one and we all knock one back.

From below I see Kenny McCormick dancing with some random girl from the year below ours, wishing I could be so easy going about this Monday.

He glances up at me...no..not me.
I turn my head and glance at Tweak then look back to McCormick who seems overly interested in him.

He's dancing with a girl, but is that who he's actually thinking about?

He smiles at me seeing that i noticed and laughed kissing her, I roll my eyes and sigh drinking again. Who am I kidding, its Kenny, he'll fuck anything that grinds up against him.

Well, if they even has to grind up against him.

Tweak shakes next to me and grabs another drink, is he on three now? Already?
" hey Tweakers ease up on that, its still early" I smile at him. Tweaks grip tightens around the cup staring into the liquid.

He's taking this pairing thing hard huh? I sigh and finish my drink, yawning.

That's...weird...I didn't think I was tired. I shrug it off as the alcohol starts to race in my system making me giddy.

I clap my hands and dance around.

When did I start dancing?

Everyone's spinning around me, wow I'm a good dancer!
I yank at my buttons opening a few, its hot in here.
Suddenly I find myself on the main floor dancing with someone, they're grinding up against me.

I tilt my head moving against them, trying to figure out who it was.

Kenny laughed next to me and I turn my head to see him tossing a ball into a cup everyone cheering.

Where's Tweak?

Glancing around I look at the staircase, oh good. He's with Clyde at least he's not alone.

- I should be with him-

I blink at my thoughts.

- he might need me, he doesn't like crowds-

I turn away from my dance partner, who turned into 3 different people all dancing together.
Staggering up the stairs I laugh now fully hammered, was their something in the drinks ?

When I reach the top I tilt my head, eyes wide and I clutch onto the banister.

My heart pounding in my ears to the beat of the music, I'm not seeing this. I'm not seeing this.

Clyde's arms are around Tweak, pressing him to the wall. Tweaks legs are around his waist, his arms around his neck and they're making out.

I drop down on the step and Clyde turns his head to look at me, he gives me a thumbs up and pulls a wobbling drunk Tweak with him down the corridor. It looks like he's barely lucid.

That asshole, did he spike our drinks?

Ah..hell no.

Clyde wouldn't do that.

Stammering to my feet I get up and walk after him, some girl from a year below me grabs my arm and pulls me back to the party.

I hear Kenny yelling nonsense at me over the music, laughing like a moron.

He spins around jumping to the beat, turning he pulls me with him to the side and slams me against the snack table sticking his tongue down my throat.
I pull him off me and smack his head with my palm " THE FUCK!?-urmph"
he kisses me again, this time his hands cup my face under my chin on my neck holding me in place.
I feel the heat in the air rise as some of the girls nearby scream in excitement, the audience did make it hotter I'll admit.

He breaks away and snickers in my ear running his hand inside my shirt to my chest" I put a little something in all the beer I brought" he laughs and lands his head on my shoulder.

My eyes widen in horror and I shove him off of me. He laughed and winked making a call me symbol with his fingers grabbing a nearby girl and dancing with her.

Shit.

I have to find him, I need to help Tweak.

Tweak POV:

Oh god, I'm kissing him! What's wrong with me!? I don't do this!

Tweak gripped Clyde's hair in his hands, a slight moan released from his mouth as he broke away from him. Clyde ran his hands inside Tweak's shirt and grinned " Velcro? "

I blush laying on the bed, my head swooning side to side. Everything felt hazy and weird. Unsure how this all happened.

Velcro...where was Craig? How did he end up leaving me alone?

I twitch and try to sit up " AGH!"

Clyde sits on my waist, a leg on either side and pulls open my shirt " calm down Tweakers, its just me"

Its you I'm worried about.

He's got his hands on my bare chest now, kissing my neck, I wrap my arms around his and blush " C-Craig..? "

He rolls his eyes " no Tweak its Clyde "

I push him off of me onto the floor and wobble getting up " I-I'm g-gonna go find C-Craig.. " I reach the door and he's grabbing my arm pulling me back. Turning I slap him hard and stagger back.

That pissed him off, next thing I know I'm on the ground and he's got me " what's so good about Craig!? I'm a nice guy too ya know! Fuck it im-"

I didn't get to hear the rest of his sentence, because Craig kicked him in the face knocking him off me.

Hey guys , my drink has been spiked twice as far as I know. Once at a concert and I was the camera man, and once at a night club. I noticed both times! Someone I knew was pouring something into my coke when I was filming, and the second time a guy literally handed me a drink with a white tablet still melting inside. Always make, or buy your own drinks. Never leave a drink alone and always make sure your safe :)