Chapter 7

Hey guys! I'm loving writing these, can't believe it took me so long to find wattpad XD I'm gonna go nuts cause I stay up so late writing and reading on here literally all the time o.o

I see Tweak shriek in fear as his father grips his arm and yanks him back into the house " Where WERE you!? You said you would be back last night!?" He glared over at me and I felt a stab in my gut "you're the Tucker boy, from across the street"
He said it more like a statement than a question, I nod shakily unable to move my muscles.
" go on home kid, your parents are probably looking for you too"
I have a last glance at Tweak's eyes as he tosses him inside and closes over the door.
I bite my lip, unable to intervene.

The clock is still ticking.

It never stops.

Before I knew it, it was Monday morning and I'm shaking awake from another nightmare.

Panting Craig sat up, sweating. Today was the day. Life partner's, the pairing.

He gripped his arms and shook, only imagining how Tweak was feeling right now. Craig turned toward his window yanking the curtains open, his eyes squinted as he adjusted to it.

Across from him, just over the road, Tweak's house gleamed in the morning sunrise. He stared at Tweaks room, from here he could see him pacing back and forth. He didn't look like he got much sleep the night before, and it looked like he was talking to himself as his arms flayed frantically around then gripping his hair tightly.

Poor Tweak.

He'd be out of his misery soon...or in even deeper misery, he thought.

Craig sighed and got up quickly, getting changed. Sliding his blue hat over his head he made his way downstairs, his mother smiled at him " happy pairing day Craig, we're so proud of you"

" thanks mom..."

Stopping him she gripped his jacket tightly pulling him into a hug, then she whispered into his ear in a way that made Craig feel like she thought the place was bugged or something.

Completely out of character for her

"Just do what they say dear, do what they tell you to. No matter what. Or they'll take you away from me" she kissed his cheek " do you understand what I'm telling you?"
Her eyes were wary and scanning my face full of fear.

Craig nodded slowly with a shake, eyes wide from the shock. He took a shaky breath and she let him go.

He turned toward the door and walked out, Mrs Tucker following him with her gaze holding in her tears.

Closing the front door I look up as Tweak shakily met my eyes from across the street, we stare at each other in silence trembling as the cold air circled around us.
The orange morning sunlight casting a dark hue over our surroundings.

"Tweak..."

I needed longer, I needed more time to tell you. There's so much I haven't told you yet...

" Get in the car you idiot! " Tweak jumped breaking our gaze, getting into his fathers car.

"AGH! Y-yes S-sir!"

"Stop that twitchy shit, you're a grown ass man now"

" S-sorry d-dad"

"Shut up"

Figures this is the day he'd actually want to drive him to school.

The car pulls out of the driveway taking Tweak's shaky figure with it.

Is this how life will be after the pairing ? Watching you from across the street getting into some assholes car...never more than a stare?

I plunge my shaking hands into my pockets and start walking to the bus stop.

A crowd of other teens hover around the yellow sign waiting, nobody speaks much. Who could on a day like today?

" -and then I said!-"

Of course, he could no problem.

" Cartman, keep it down...I'm trying to think here"

Cartman snickered "about your long lost love? Or about who's gonna be banging your long lost lo-"
He didn't have time to finish his sentence before my fist met his face. I dove on top of him and punched again. He kicked me off, his two friends grabbing my arms and yanking me back " Dude! Calm down! Its only Cartman! Hes an idiot!"

" get the hell off me kyle!" Kyle let go and I slump my shoulder forward " fuck you Cartman"

The idea of anyone touching Tweak filled me with rage I couldn't understand or control.
I growl under my breath, glaring him down.

He grins at me, blood trickled from his bust lip.

He fucking grinned.

Wattpad almost deleted 700 of these words....I saved them ;) that's why I save! A LOT
Ohhh here we go! Things are about to get real 0.0 thanks for sticking with the story so far!

Question of the day: what's better, fractured butt whole? Or stick of truth? Annnnd....fight!