Chapter 6

I can hear the sirens in my sleep. See them approaching my driveway, my parents are crying.
Gripping my bag in my hands I'm shaking, they're taking me away and I'm not coming back.
Maybe I'm going to a steel factory, or a beef farm? Maybe they'll take me to an office block, or make me collect garbage from the roads.

I don't know where I'm going.

Your next to me on the seat inside the armoured bus, crying into my shoulder shaking. I can't help feeling this is all my fault, I lead you on.
Even when I knew where it might take us.

You tremble as the bus stops outside of a grey windowless facility, and I scream when they call your name and not mine.

Your up in their arms and away from me, they're pushing me back into my seat. I reach out my arms to grab you, but you slip through my fingers.

Pounding on the window of the bus I cry out your name as they drag you inside and we drive away.

I'll never see you again.

My body jolts awake and I'm sitting up, looking down at my sleeping friends as my stomach churns and I almost throw up....just a dream. It was just a dream.

It's not going to happen to us, we're together here. Still free for two more days...

Safe.

I wipe the sweat from my brow as I slowly remember the night before "shit" I mutter.

My drink was spiked, by that idiot. I glare at Kenny, he's got his arms around my leg and he's snoring his head off. Rolling my eyes i pull him gently from me, glancing at the sleeping form of Tweak who's barely moved since last I laid eyes on him.

I reach out my hand and run my finger along the outline of his chin, he's handsome.

My heart jolts as his eyes open and look up at me, he takes in his surroundings, right down to Kenny.

Tweak lets out a small yelp and rolls off the bed waking Kenny who screams a yell and punches me.

Great.

What was my dream about again? A bus?...

Two jumpy fuckers to deal with first thing in the morning with a hangover.

Tweak shakes popping his head up "D-did..did w-we..."

Kenny rolled over and gripped my leg again " oh yeah we did baby, many times! " he made a kiss face at him.
I kick Kenny making him laugh and wince " Craig Fucker living up to his name!"

Tweak just about died right there, covering his face he shook on the floor " AGH! OH MY GOd!!- OH JESUS! GAH!!"

I slap Kenny away as he laughed getting up " Tweak, don't listen to him. We didn't do anything he's just fucking with your head"

Kenny stretched " most we did was make out a little, which isn't a lot when you consider Monday and.. " Craig shot him a glare and Kenny backed off.

Tweak shook on the ground holding the side of the mattress, looking up at me with those adorable green eyes.

I found myself wishing Kenny wasn't here between us.

Tweak mumbled " oh g-god, d-did I kiss C-Clyde?!"

He shook nervously. Craig frowned and sighed helping to pull Tweak up onto the bed with Kenny. Tweaks shirt hung open revealing his pale lightly muscled chest, he blushed closing it. Craig felt his face redden and glanced at Kenny and back to Tweak.

Kenny had checked him out too, but it was Kenny after all. He thought.

No surprise there.

Before I could stop him Kenny piped up " Dude, Clyde tried to sleep with you last night, don't you remember? "

Tweak blinked, his cheeks starting to glow " N-no..." He just remembered kissing him.

Craig patted his back " It's all good, you didn't...I kinda...kicked him in the face. "

Tweak blinked as he took in the story. He was wondering now how he ended up in bed with Craig as well as Kenny, but he didn't ask.

Craig stretched and groaned " I'm going home...I feel like crap-" Tweak clasped onto his sleeve " C-can I w-walk back with you?"

Don't leave me here alone.

" sure Tweakers, we weren't supposed to stay here last night anyway"

Tweaks face dropped. Shit! His parents were gonna kill him!

He shot up as he realised, looking around frantically for anything he owned " S-SHIT! W-we gotta GET out oF hERe! I gotta Get HoMe!"

Craig looked to Kenny who flopped back on the sheets before he waved a quick "cya" as he quickly followed Tweak out.

Panicking Tweak almost fell down the stairs had it not been for Craig yanking him back, sleeping bodies all around them.
" Dude, calm down its okay..." He remembered how Tweak's family hated him and frowned " I'll take the blame somehow"

Tweaks POV

I almost slept with Clyde!? I don't even like Clyde! Oh god, Craig hates me now! He's gonna hate me all the time now, forever!

" Tweak?" I jump "AGH!"

Craig's walking beside me, since when!?
" um..ugh.. I don't remember anything about last night!" Craig sighed " it wasn't that great anyway "

Wait, did we do it!? It wasn't that great!? Oh Jesus!

" the party Tweak, the party wasn't that great"

Is he a mind reader now too?

Crap when I get home my dads gonna build a wall and put me through it.

I sigh a little. Somewhere inside I wish something had happened between us. Just something small, before we got paired up.

But we were running out of time.

I jump, his fingers are intertwining with mine. He's just trying to keep me steady right? I'm walking sideways, I always walk in a slanted way.

We come up on my house and my heart sinks, I turn to say goodbye to him and almost lose my footing.
He grips my arms tightly stopping my fall, I look into his clear steal eyes and he looks into mine.
We stay like that for what seems like forever, until my father yells at us from the doorway. Making him jump and let me go.

"TWEAK TWEEK! GET IN HERE YOU MORON! you're in so much TROUBLE!!"

Hey everyone, weird concept I know lol I was mulling over a list of ideas for this story, I wanted to try to make something a little different. Hope its not too weird XD