Chapter 11

"Attention, Kenny. McCormick. And. Craig. Tucker."

I groan in my sleep as the house keeps on talking, its way too early for this shit. There's no light coming in through the curtains, oh...wait...I'd forgotten we were in a street built inside a huge warehouse...

"Attention, Kenny.McCormick. and. Craig.Tucker"

"WwhAT!? Spit it out house!" Kenny yelled firing his pillow at the ceiling. I smirk at his remark, he was lying next to me in our queen sized bed.

Sure it was a little weird, but we had to.

It didn't really bother me, after all he's not a snorer and he kept his hands to himself.

Which is pretty gentlemanly for Kenny, so I'm impressed.

I flop my own pillow over my face as the house continues to bitch at us

" Please report to the kitchen, the breakfast test is in effect"

We blink and look at one another,our eyes conversing

'the fuck is a breakfast test?'

It was illegal for families to pass information about the tests to their children, so nobody ever knew what to expect here.

Kenny shrugged, And I roll my eyes sitting up and getting out of bed.

"Fine, fine! We're going!...hey house!?"

"Yes Craig?" The female robotic voice answered

"Fuck you"

Kenny snickered and pulled his white shirt on over his abs.

"That is impossible, as I have no physical body....however, it is possible to 'fuck' in me, as I am a house"

My jaw drops and I can't help but crack a smile holding back laughter I snicker with my hand over my mouth, Kenny is on the floor laughing, rolling around.
He pulls himself up by the side of the bed " Dude! Dude, this is gonna be great! I ha- I have so many ideas!"

Kenny wipes a tear from his eye, it felt good to laugh a little. It had been so long.

We pulled ourselves together and walked downstairs toward the kitchen, my mind wandered to Tweak. Hoping he was okay with Cartman around him, thank god he had Token there.

I frown, before I know it Kenny has me in a hug at the bottom of the stairs. I almost push him off when he whispers " the panels in the ceiling, they have cameras in them" I glance up at the white plastic looking tiles, the light from the kitchen reflected against tile showing a shadow of wires.

I gulp and hug him back, he whispers again " this looks like we get along right?" I whisper back nervously. Trying to keep my cool " I guess..."

"You're right...its not enough"

He pulls away from me and in a flash I'm up against the wall by the bottom of the staircase. I blush my eyes widen in shock "K-ken wh-"

His lips connect with mine and I freeze, they're soft...a little chapped. I know what hes doing. I get it. Hes trying to make us look like were a good pairing, but I can't help but think of Tweak.

I close my eyes and start thinking....

Pretend its Tweak

My arms wrap around Kenny's neck, and pull him closer to me. Kenny's eyes open a little, confused that I was going this far.

I won't break away, I want you to be Tweak.

I need Tweak.

Kenny pushed me lightly away breaking contact, he bit his lip and looked at me concerned.

"Craig..."

My head spun as I was coming back to myself, my face heats up red and I push past him " come on, we need to make breakfast"

The house buzzed and we both jumped "no need to hurry, you've already passed the first testing"

We pass?...

" you may make breakfast at your leisure, have fun you two!"