Chapter 23 Blue Screen

I move Tweak to our bedroom and let him lay down, he flinches as he sits and shakes.
"Tweaker's, I'm so sorry" the rage is building inside me, if there was ever a reason now would be it.
I clench my fists as Kenny comes in and goes through our drawers for something for Tweak to wear.

I stand up and tweak catches my hand "w-wait!" Surprised I turn to look at him, his pale bruised skin more visible than before. They are getting darker "d-dont do anything s-stupid! I don't w-want you to go away!"
Tears fall down his cheeks and he sobs uncontrollably holding my hand desperately.
I shake in his grasp, tears fill my eyes and I sternly reply

"you're not going back there"

Kenny looked around at me and sighed, taking one of Craig's shirts and PJs and giving them to Tweak. He pulled my sleeve and muttered "cone on dude, give him privacy to change"

I smile at Tweaks,and let him go. Tweak watches me walk out with streams of  tears falling down his beautiful bruised skin.

We close the door.

I turn to Kenny to fight my case, but he's way ahead of me, he sighed  "I know Tucker I know, just hold on a second"
My eyes follow him and I feel a grin plaster on my face when I notice he's unscrewing the brush head from the pole.

"What are you doing ?"

He grins back at me "improvising" he spins the broom pole in his hands like a staff "just something to beat him over the head with"

I smile at my friend, he really was a great guy. Willing to go to the factories so tweak can have justice, but I can't do that to him.

He winks at me and steps back, my eyes widen and step forward to stop him "Kenny wait!"
Kenny hits me with the pole and I fall back into the coffee table, I groan in pain but I cant get up

"sorry dude, i had to or you would of followed me. Go be with Tweak ,Craig. He needs you"

I sit up wincing as Kenny smiles and runs out of the apartment toward Cartman, I cut my hands as I try to get to my feet. But slip back into the pile of broken glass, I shake bleeding.

Tweak rushes out to help me "C-Craig! What happened!?" He ignores the glass on his bare feet and puts his arm out to help me up, I grip it tightly but he's not very strong.

Tweak lifts me as best he can to the couch, my back is now dripping with small patches of blood, broken glass scattered in my hair.
I flinch and put my hand on Tweaks, smearing him with my blood.

By now its probably too late, whatever Kenny is doing its not gonna be good. What do I do? I can't lose Tweak... I can't lose Kenny.

I bite my lip and shake, Tweak is trying to pull the shards from my back and dab a cloth on me.
He looks like he's in shock, and I don't blame to poor guy.

"Tweak"

He stops and looks at me pale as a ghost, I turn my head toward him and choke out the words through trembling pain

"I love you"

Tears well up in his eyes as he sniffles and grins a little while he gets back to cleaning the glass from me

"I-i love you too"

I wince at the distant sounds, I know what's going on. But I can't help. I can't do anything, suddenly and without warning the TV turns on to a blue screen and we both freeze.

Oh god.

No.

Please don't tell me...

"Attention. Participants. You have failed the incognito test. I repeat. You have failed the incognito test." My eyes widen in horror and my mouth drops open.
I turn to Tweak and dive into kissing him. I put all of my love into that kiss, everything I wanted to tell him. Everything I hoped we would one day be, holding his face to mine I let my tears fall.
He's shaking in my grip but kisses back wrapping his arms around my neck, I breathe in as much of him as I can. As fast as I can.

I don't feel the pain anymore, I don't care what happens to me. As long as tweak knows I loved him.

A set of gloved hands grab us apart and I'm taken from Tweak, he screams and kicks as they pull him back. I reach for him and feel the cold hot wack of a gun handle hit me dripping my head.
Dizzily I flay side to side, I get a final look at Tweak and scream "I love you TWEAK! Always!"
He shouts back but I can't hear it, a black fabric sack is thrown over my head and I'm knocked out.