Chapter 21

Smut chapter alert, if you dont like smut..skippa..de..chapta...;)

Kenny POV

Lounging on the sofa I yawn and stretch, it had been days in that cramped room with just Craig and me.

I shiver remembering what I did, what I was made to do to Butters.

Could I ever tell him it was me in the suit? Its probably best not to.
My ears prick up when I notice the shower turn on.

so...Craig's taking a shower huh..

It had been so long since we had one I bet the water feels great, I feel a grin coming on.
Standing I walk to the bathroom and lightly push the door inwards, I tilt my head around the corner to see the blurred image of Craig behind the shower curtain. I can just make out the slender image of his muscular body.

Should I?

Twiddling my fingers I weigh up the costs, I decide to go for it. Yanking my parka off over my head I drop it to the floor and remove my jeans and pants.

The water splashes lightly as Craig covered his head with the hose.

I quietly tip toe into the shower pulling the curtain aside to slip in.
My eyes widen at Craig's naked body, so tight and toned. My dick throbs... Its not like we hadn't made out before, he's at least into me enough to try that.

I reach my hands out and slid them along the sides of his torso, he jumps "Kenny? W-what are you doing in here?" The front of my body presses tightly against his back as I hold him from behind, he can't help but shiver in pleasure. I know it, I can feel it.

"Just thought, since we're stuck with each other, it doesn't mean we can't have fun once in a while"

I see his ears and cheeks redden from where I hold him, Craig's adorable. But he's not Butters.

"I..I don't like you that way Kenny"
He muttered through gasps as my hands slide down his toned chest to his hips.

"I know, you don't have to. This is strictly friends with benefits" I smirk biting his ear. He shakes letting out a moan and I feel his palm on my upper leg.

"I'm in love with Tweak..." He gasped out.

I smile holding him, my bulge poking him " I know Craig, and I'm in love with Butter's " he frowns, but turns his face to look at me. He examined my face thinking quietly. Blush splashed across his cheeks, seeing him without the hat is always weird.

I hold his cheek " neither of us can get what we want, so let's pretend for a moment that I am Tweak and you are Butter's "

Craig bit his lip, he turned toward me and gripped my strong arms with his hands as I lean in to kiss him. His lips part gently and I enter his mouth swirling my tongue passionately around his.
The heat rises and Craig's arms are around my neck now gripping on roughly. I press him hard against the shower wall as the water began to trickle down between us. As I slam him tightly against the wall again he let's out a gasp and groans. I grin as we keep our eyes closed, its easier to pretend that way.

I pull away and turn him around, one hand on his dick the other stretching him out. Craig grips the wall and moans, I can't help but twitch slightly. Its been so long since I slept with anyone.
A name escapes his lips and I know he's moaning "Tweak..AGH!"

It doesn't bother me, after all I'm only thinking of Butter's.

I line up at his entrance and slide the tip inside with a shake, fuck he's so tight. Its obvious he's never done this before. I groan and grip hold of his hips, Craig squirms against the wall.

Man...his back is hot. I follow the line of his spine with my eyes to where my dick is lightly pushed in. I can't control it, I have to push inside more.
Giving him time to adjust I feel my body sliding up into him. Craig gasps a moan of pain and pleasure "AGH! Fuck!...d-dude.."
I groan and push all the way in, the water spraying on Craig's back now.
He cried out and I cover his mouth with my hand to muffle him. He seems to like it.
Biting my lip I thrust inside him over and over pounding him against the shower wall. Closing my eyes I imagine its me and Butters, if it was Butter's... I'd probably hold him closer and kiss him more to make him happy.
But its not Butter's.. Its Craig Tucker.

I hear and feel his muffled groans against my hand and body, removing my hand I pump his dick with it while I slam harder into him.
Craig shakes holding my leg "AGH!!! F-fuck!! AGh!!"  I feel him grow larger in my hand and explode out onto the shower wall.

He shakes exhausted as I grip his ass tightly and slam my own seed inside him while we both groan in pleasure. I move it around a little before I pull out, drips falling into the bathtub below us.

"How was that Tucker?" I grin washing off, Craig nods and grins...but, I can see there's a spark of guilt in there too. "We aren't with them dude even if we want to be, don't feel guilty" he nods "yeah, that was pretty hot" he admits.
Craig returns to his shower and I grip hold of him gently until he wants to get out.