Chapter 17

I slump forward as they drop me to my knees, my hands behind my back and I can't help but shake a little. What were they going to do to us?
I can hear the sad wines of my friends all around me, everyone terrified.

The woman's heels click along the concrete floor "her. Him. Him. Her. Him. Him..." She was picking out people. But who? I can't tell!

Suddenly I'm yanked up on my feet from behind and I feel myself being dragged as I try to walk forward.

I stutter out a word or two " w-where am I going? What are you gonna do to me?" They ignore me, I hear a door close behind me and I suspect they'll take off my blindfold, but...they don't.

I feel the weight of some kind of mask dropped on my head and I scream a shout " what's going on!? What are you doing!?" A voice replies, but not to me " gag him, he's going to ruin the test" I shake moving back a little but a gag is pushed into my mouth stopping my noises.
Then I feel a heavy weight on my shoulders and around my chest...then around my legs, my hands are untied and put forward , something heavy was placed in them and strapped in.

I shake in fear and the tears start to fall, I've no idea what's going on. This can only be bad. This is terrifying, cold...sick...cruel... What's GOING ON!?

Suddenly the door closes and I sense I'm alone. I shiver trying to move, but it seems my legs are clipped to something in a strange forward walking pose, my arms are set raised.

I stand in the silence for a while, it feels like forever. All I can think about is Tweak, suddenly I push him from my mind afraid that whatever I have on my head might be seen though this helmet somehow. I must protect him at all costs.

A sudden noise makes me whimper, shakily I try to move backward but I remember I can't. I can't move at all.

"Tell us who it is." I flinch as a voice cuts the silence like a knife. "Don't bother trying to lie, we have you hooked up to a lie detector"

My heart sinks, but I stay silent. I won't speak to them, I refuse. Torture me if you want to, I'll never give up Tweak or ruin Kenny's life.

Then a voice squeaks...they aren't talking to me!?

"I..h-have nothing to h-hide!" With that I whimper and shake, I know who that is. I fucking know who that is!

My hands shake trying to make some kind of motion to help him, then the painful realisation hits me. I'm inside a suit, holding a gun to Tweak's head to force him to admit he loves me.

Fucking...sick...assholes.

"We believe you do Tweak Tweek, we saw an image from the other day I'm sure you'd be interested in explaining to us"

"I...I...w-was j-just playing a-around!...h-he was just p-playing a-along out of B-boredom! "

I feel like throwing up, is what he's saying true or not? Making him confess in front of me, he's not even aware that I'm here.
My tears are muffled inside the helmet, is my gun loaded? Will they make me shoot him? No..can't be. They wouldn't make me...right?

"So you're telling me you never had, and never will have any emotional or romantic connection to Craig Tucker"

I hold my breath, I know he only has one answer to use. He'd be an idiot to answer otherwise, but I can't hear it.

Please...don't make me hear it!

"Y-yes..."

I shut my eyes as my tears silently fall, I hope that's it, I hope its enough to let him go. My body ached in the suit, I want to fall to the floor and curl up.

But they're not done with us yet.

"We don't believe you. Shoot him"

My eyes break open in horror, and I know they want me to do it! This is mad! Illogical! Then I stop and think...this is mad...and illogical...

They can't really mean to make me shoot him, they wouldn't get away with it. I feel my finger on the trigger, and I take a breath.

I hope my hunch is right, they wouldn't make me shoot someone.

They wouldn't. They wouldn't get away with it!

My hopes rest on the idea that it is all a sham, all a hoax. I grit the gag in between my teeth

"Are you deaf? I said shoot him!"

"N-no! D-dont! P-please!I....I... I-ill do w-whatever you want! "

I pull the trigger.

My heart stops, as the sound of a gunshot rang in my ears.

The gun...it shot...