Chapter 24

I woke with a strong headache.
My head laying against a cold cement floor, the sound of hustle and bustle around me. Sitting up with a groan I flinch, my hands where tied and the brace was cutting into my wrists.

I look up, a dormitory lay out ahead of me. People were sitting on their beds laughing and chatting. What the hell?...
Where was Tweek?

I flinch getting to my feet and a pair of eyes land on me "woah! Woah hold on dude" he rushed to me putting his arm on my shoulder and lead me to a bunk bed to sit me down.

"Clyde?" He smiled weakly at me and nodded "hey man"

"What's going on? Where are we? Why am I tied?" I look down at myself "why am I wearing a grey jumpsuit?"

Clyde sighed "well, first...your in the factories. Your tied up because they weren't sure what you'd do when you woke up so they always drop new arrivals that way. The jumpsuits are what you wear now, that's what we all wear" he bit his lip as I tried to process my situation. Oh god. I'm in the factories. I'm in the one place you don't want to end up.

"Tweek?" I gulp and look up at Clyde hopeful I would at least have him.
But Clyde shook his head "sorry man, he didn't come in. Just you and Token"

"Tokens here?!" I look around trying to spot him, Clyde fills me in.

"Apparently he found the test room in the final stage, so they grabbed him for knowing too much"

Where was Tweek though? Where was he!? A gut wrenching thought stuck in my throat, would I ever see him again?
Nobody ever left the factories once they had you.

This was a life sentence.

Clyde interrupted my thoughts by cutting my hands free of the bind "don't worry, we can keep an eye out for him. If I see him I'll tell you"

"Thanks" I rub my sore wrists once they're free "have you seen Kenny?"

Clyde frowned "yeah, I saw him." He didn't elaborate more, and that scared me a bit

"C-Clyde... What happened to Kenny?"

He sat down on the bunk bed across from me "he's here, but not in this part of the factory. Just saw a glimpse of him, but he looked pretty beat up"

My head drops, I should've stopped him, Clyde continued "..and Cartman's dead" my mouth drops "w-what?"

Clyde nodded "Kenny pushed him off the balcony"

I feel my mouth turn into a grin and I have to stop myself, at least he got what was coming to him. But now Kenny was suffering for it.

"There's one more thing"

"What?"

"Cartman couldn't fail the tests because that skinny blonde bitch running the facility was his aunt" I can't believe it. I'm stunned into silence, no wonder he got away with everything he was doing to Tweek, its all been a ploy to get Tokens money.

"Last time I saw Kenny, he was with her"

This couldn't get worse. What was she doing to him? Where was Tweek, was I stuck in this fucking nightmare for the rest of my life?

A short chapter for now, to keep you going ;) sorry for the delay! Works been busy -.-