Chapter 15

Tweak POV

The last two weeks have been hell,  Cartman's taken every chance he got to make my life miserable. Token does his best to get him to back off, but we both know the cameras can't see Cartman.

We don't know how he pulled it off, but Cartman can get away with literally anything he wants to. He never takes part in the tests, never cleans or does anything other than eat and occasionally beat the crap out of me.

I miss Craig. Every night I leave the room and go 'outside' to the garden and look up through the skylights at the stars. Craig loves space, its as close to him as I can get here. I just hope he's looking at the same sky I am.

I took another beating from Cartman this morning, he punched me so hard I thought I would black out. Where were the people watching the tests? Is there even anyone monitoring us?

Token and I came to the conclusion that Cartman knew someone working for the testing agency, and with some luck he managed to get the house that person would be monitoring. So he's god in here.

I grip the door to the backyard and with a loud  clank  I stagger outside again. My face feels swollen and lumpy, I flinch as I try to sit up on the picnic bench table. Tears start to fall from my cheeks, why did I have to be here with him anyone else would have been better.

Shakily I hold  my knees and cry, I jump at the loud clank of my next door neighbours door closing and I turn to look as fast as I can.
Did I seriously miss Craig?! Or was it Kenny... Whoever it was I guess they didn't notice me here, not that we could have talked or anything. But still. It would of been nice to see each other, anyone other than Cartman.

I sigh and sit up before going back inside, stopping at the frosted window on the staircase I take a chance. My fingers tip it and it clears up, my mouth drops open.

Craig, its Craig!

He's standing frozen on the opposite side watching me with an equally surprised face. He looks like he's about to burst into tears, shit...I forgot how I looked.

Craig makes a motion with his hand gesturing to his face, oh...he wants to know what happened. I frown and make a letter "C" with my hand for Cartman. Craig runs his fingers through his hair holding back his rage, then i stood shocked as he kicked the staircase banister out of frustration.
I wave frantically for him to stop, not wanting to cause him any trouble.

He sits on the stair step and holds his head.

I bite my lip as tears fall down my cheeks, I take a breath and tap the window. Craig looks up, his eyes red with tears of his own. Shakily I raise my hands again, Craig followed them with his eyes widening, I try to smile as they form a heart shape.

He looks at my hands for a while then back at me, my hearts pounding in my ears...shit...shit...I shouldn't have done that...I know I shouldn't of.

Craig's frown moves into a grin, my heart drops to the floor as he stands up. He heard my silent confession.

Shit oh god.

I watch in slow motion as he raises his hands in a heart shape back to me, he's shaking too. Both of us now.

Does..this mean he...no. He feels sorry for me right? That's it...it has to be it.

I beam at him regardless, and before I can object...the frosted glass returned on Craig's side.