DOLLS- Chapter 3

DOLLS

Chapter 3

Meeting The DOLLS

Scarlett's POV

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face. The memory was stuck in my head, the way Ryan looked on the ground. He was in so much pain; I wanted to know he was safe. I looked at the window across the room, again I could see nothing. Maybe it was still dark outside? I slowly slipped out of the covers and tip-toed to the door. I realized I felt something, so I looked down and noticed the thing on my ankle. I rolled my eyes and opened the door leading to the dark. But when I opened it there were lights, a lot of them actually. I walked into a hallway, the floors were a bright wooden color. The walls were brightly colored a yellow and light pink.

Looking to the left and a door was a couple feet from mine, I didn't even think about going in there. I looked to the right and three more doors were there. All the doors were white but had names written on them, the left one was Chloe. To my right was Kaylnn, Georgia, and Delilah. I turned to my door and Scarlett was written. Touching the words lightly, I was brought back to reality when I heard some giggling coming from downstairs. Making me jump and leaned against my door, a couple feet ahead of me was a wooden railing. I slowly walked towards it and looked down, I saw shadows running across the floor. Hesitantly, my feet made their way down the hall and went around the corner passing two doors without names on them.

I went around the last corner of the railing wooden stairs went down leading to a door with dark windows. I smiled in delight and ran down the stairs, once I stumbled down I ripped open the door and my eyes widened. There was nothing but darkness, but before I could step out a small hand grabbed my arm and ripped me back. Another person then went ahead of me and shut the door.

"Are you crazy?" The agitated voice came from behind me. I felt a rush go through me and I turned to see three girls behind me.

"I-I need to go home," I protested.

"You are home Scarlett," a girl with dirty blond hair said.

"I know this is sudden, but please come eat breakfast. We will explain everything." I couldn't think of anything to say, so I followed them to a big room that had marble counter tops. There was anything a kitchen ever needed, the fridge was huge and everything had a place. The walls were painted with cute snacks like muffins, cookies, and fruit. I was amazed and observed every detail. But sadly they brought me through a swinging door and entered a room with a glass table that had six chairs. I took a seat at the end and two girls sat with me.

"Hello I am Kaylnn." The dirty blond one said with a huge grin. Her hair was curled and it went down her back, just like my old hair. Her eyes were a beautiful blue and her make up was perfect; she had a couple of fake freckles and a lot of blush on.

"And I am Chloe." A smaller girl said with hair just below her shoulders. It was completely straight, no freckles but the same amount of blush. But she kept blowing her bangs out of her face.

"What kind of freak show is this?" I blurted out, they both looked at each other and looked at me.

"Scarlett, you can't go home," Chloe blurted it out.

"Why?" I was freaking out and about to cry.

"It's Jack, he want's us to be his perfect dolls." Kaylnn walked over to me and stood on her knees. "He isn't right in the head, he doesn't know he ruined our lives."

"Kaylnn!" Chloe shouted at the last comment she made. "Just go along with his fantasy, he is the nicest man you will ever meet." Chloe tried to make what he was doing seem okay.