DOLLS- Chapter 9

DOLLS

Chapter 9

Jack and Ryan

Ryan's POV

Everything just seemed to be blurry for a while. I was awake, but I didn't feel fully alert. My body never felt like moving, The only energy I had was to sit up and go to the bathroom.

Everyone thought I was going crazy. My parents had to visit me trough thick glass, and a 'Doctor' came and talked about my feelings every afternoon. She said I am improving and she scheduled an interview with the police next week. That's if I have good behavior. Couldn't they just understand I was dissapointed that my best friend was taken away right infront of my eyes. After my councelor left I almost fell asleep until I had a visitor.

A tall man walked into my room from the metal doors. I guess he was a doctor because he had one of those white suit like dresses on. His black hair was slicked back and he had deep brown eyes. He slowly made his way to me and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Hello Kyle, do you remember me?" He smiled but I shook my head. I looked at his name tag.

"No, Doctor Wilson." He cocked his head and walked closer.

"Please, call me Jack." His smile grew bigger and he placed his hands on my head. "You must've fallen really hard to make a bruise like that."

"I was thrown into a wall." Maybe I should stop talking. "Are you my new Doctor?"

"No, but you shouldn't worry about Scarlett." My eyes widened and I starred at him more closely.

"How do you know about Scarlett?" I hissed, this man must be crazy.

"Don't you remember me? I took her. She is really enjoying my company. I think I even remember her saying, Ryan isn't a part of my life anymore. He means nothing to me." Jack smiled, he seemed satisfied and turned around to leave.

"Come back here!" I yelled, but Jack kept walking. I pulled all the needles out my arms and moved the covers. I quickly stood up and could already feel my head reacting poorly. "I'm not done with you!" By now Jack was out the door, I kept yelling and leaning against the wall for support. The movement was to much and I fell to the floor.

A couple of nurses rushed in and helped me to my bed. I kept telling them what happened but they insisted it was the drugs playing with my head. I felt useless at this point. I then struggled against them which only gave them a reason to put me to sleep.

"Your not listening to me!" I yelled and hit one of the nurses in the face. That's when they gave me another shot and I immediatley blacked out.

Scarlett's POV

The next day was pretty boring. Jack made us eggs for breakfast. I had my own fantasy of air choking him everytime he turned around. After eating we cleaned up, and had a little reading time. Great for me because Jack was too caught up in Georgia to even notice me. I rolled my eyes a lot.

But everytime I saw Jack I would think of Ryan. How he found my weakness, it was just too easy for him. Ryan and I had almost a friends with benefits thing going on until I met Peter. Peter was my everything, that was until he cheated on me. I ran back to Ryan but he rejected me. So we stopped talking for a while. Not talking to Ryan was like not breathing. I was depressed all the time, and I was starting to act like that again. But when the summer came we were like two peas in a pod. We were never seen apart, but we never officially dated. I would do it over again if I knew I would be in here. Every moment would be like my last.

After reading we made hotdogs for lunch. Again, Jack and Georgia were like a couple. Feeding eachother and having a good time. I almost gaged! After lunch we watched this movie that I didn't even know the name of. I fell asleep and woke up about five minutes before the credits.

When dinner came I helped make salad. While Kaylnn and Delilah were making pasta. It was amazing! When everyone finished I helped Georgia clean dishes and Jack was in the living room talking to the others.

"So, are you two a couple or something?" I rose my eyebrow but made no eye cantact with Georgia.

"No, we just get along." Georgia kept it short and I wasn't satisfied.

"So you think Jack isnt the enemy?" Georgia then threw her rag to the counter and looked at me with serious eyes.

"He isn't a bad guy. You would know if you would open up to him." Georgia hissed and I lifted my gazed to hers.

"Oh, I'm sorry I've been too busy trying to get over the fact that he talked to my friend." After that was said I went up the stairs and decided to wash the stress away with a warm shower.

As the water rushed down my body I felt much more relaxed. I dried my hair with the towel and ran out in the cold hallway with a towel on. I quickly got on the skimpy looking pj's and sat on my bed. I sighed in relief, well Georgia is not someone I would trust.

After a while of laying on my bed I began to think about my mother. Her short blonde hair, and her beautiful brown eyes. Then it went to the baby, I have a little sister on the way. I wanted it to be a boy but right now a girl sounds perfect. She is due in a few weeks, I couldn't imagine the stress on my mom. Then my father, he must be skipping work a lot. He shouldn't, with a baby on the way we won't beable to support our family. My father is a lawyer, and my mother is an accountant. I wanted to be a musician. But with a family of such high expectations, I am afraid they would disagree. Look at me, thinking like I am at my own home thinking about my normal thoughts. They aren't normal now.

Half asleep I heard some noises outside my room. I sat up quickly and looked at my door. Curious, I placed my feet on the cold floor and began to slowly walk until my ear was pressed to the door. I couldn't make out any of it, so I peeked my head through the door and was shocked at what I saw.

Jack was attacking someone! I stood still with my head still poking out. He was holding someone by their waste by the bathroom door. He wasn't attacking them, they were kissing! I gasped silently and tried to make out who it was. Her hands were going through his hair and he was kissing her neck making her moan. I scrunched my nose and watched as Jack ripped off his shirt. Holy shit! Jack exposed his six pack and lifted her up on his waste. They both kept grinding on eachother like animals. I was about to shut the door and call it a night until I saw her face. I was Georgia! That's when they both kept kissing and went into her room. Oh my GOD! Georgia is hooking up with Jack. That is so gross, he might have a hot body but come on. Completley grossed out and confused I had a sleepless night.